Customer reviews

on 11 April 2014
I LOVE THIS ALBUM AND HAVEN'T STOP PLAYING IT SINCE IT CAME, I LOVE THE SONGS STARDUST,MY MASQUERADE, AND SING TO ME.
on 14 April 2014
Delain is an incredibly good band fronted by a charismatic and uniquely gifted singer, Charlotte Wessels. You have to see them play live to see her in action, she is incredible and the band supports her in a set of beautiful memorable songs. This new album brings another list of winners to their repertoire. I suggest they remove the grunts and male singing, because Charlotte is a treat to listen to. THis sweet voice, amazing. Must buy, no reservation.
on 27 May 2014
Seen this band 3 times now. Have all their albums. Although I like what they do, especially Lucidity (the first album) they really have not progressed. If compared to for instance Xandria, here one see or rather hear how their music has matured. Would recommend it solely for the fans who like the complete set.
on 7 April 2014
Really happy that my pre-order arrived on time.

This is a great looking package. It contains 2 cds and an integrated lyric booklet.

The first cd is all new material, and unlike We Are the Others (which i couldn't get into at all) pulled me in straight away. The song-writing structure has more variety and better hooks than the last album and is very close to being as good as April Rain in my opinion.

The second disk has a couple more new tracks, some live recordings from Delain's back-catalogue and two orchestral versions of songs found on disc 1. The instrumentals, especially, are damned good.

All in all, i'm very happy with the album and i am glad i stuck with the band after my disappointment with their last offering. Much better than Within Temptation in my view. The only disappointment i have is that the tour supporting this album is as support for Within Temptation.

Come on guys, surely you rate a tour all of your own? Get it done!
VINE VOICEon 22 September 2016
Nowhere near as good as Lucidity and April Rain. I picked it up again hoping that I'd missed something the first time round, but no, it's a bit weak compared to those others. I've not heard the latest one so I'll try before I buy.
on 19 May 2014
This album is particulary rousing and the packaging is gorgeous. Another reason to see why Delain rule. It's a good bonus to get some live songs too, because the band always reacts to the audience
on 14 July 2014
this band just keep improving release after release.... rivals (and depending on which album, even betters), the mighty Within Temptation!
on 6 May 2014
Simply stunning orchestration and vocal abilities, best album this year so far for me and I will look into this band from now on.
on 29 January 2016
You know what you're going to get with Delain and this is no exception - very good, recommended if you like the earlier albums
once again another amazing album from DELAIN.Sing to me is one of my favourites.Fantastic voices.You must listen to this.