Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 24 July 2014
one of my favourite bands, they maintain a very high standard in their music and are terrific live. very underated in some respects
on 7 July 2014
Unlike many other big bands, the Manics do not just churn out the same album year in year out. What you have here is the counterpoint to the resigned, weary beauty of rewind the film. This is a fiery, angry album that sticks a middle finger up to everyone as the welsh wonders set about setting fire to expectations with a set of Bowie meets Krautrock meets Goldfrapp meets Simple Minds chaos. It really is something to behold. For me it is the best album they have done in a long time, perhaps even since Everything Must Go.
on 17 August 2014
Classic manics. Been a little while since the last album and this was worth waiting for.
on 2 August 2014
Amazing album!
on 4 August 2014
Amazing !!!!!!
on 13 August 2014
I bought the early stuff but have not listened to anything new for many years until I saw the band interviewed on TV, the radio and I was hooked again! I have been listening to Futurology whilst on holiday and at first listen I wasn't sure but 2 weeks later the album has grown on me. Lot's of variety and intrigue. I have rated it 5 star as it does grow on you which is always a good sign and it is an album I will keep coming back to - each time I find new elements to the tracks. Well worth buying.
on 14 April 2016
Simply a brilliant album! No fillers. The Manic's at their best....
best album from the manics for ages,hope to see them live soon.
on 18 October 2014
The Manics return to form. I can't stop playing this album.
on 17 October 2016
Typical Manics some instantly great others grow on you.