Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 23 July 2014
Woof Woof! I have now completed all five books for the second time and enjoyed them all again. We are talking a story that rowlocks along with terrific characters and tons of action. It took many minutes of charging around the house chasing cat (in a properly controlled environment and with expert medical help available. For me that is. That cat is lethal.) then, just for fun I hewed my masters favourite slippers. But, the end of the series! I was loading my attack ferret, Dingle, into an approved container with instructions to run up the authors trouser leg, teeth bared, allowing time for said author to read my note and agree to write the next. But, he already did!!! Dingle is off on holiday now while I read book six. The fun never stops. Go on give the series a read and enjoy yourself. Woof, Woof!!!
on 29 August 2014
This is a great series of books. Although not the most high-brow - and probably never destined to be "classics" - they fill up the time on the daily commute. I'm currently getting through one a week and merely the fact that I am getting through the entire series must speak volumes. They're cheap as chips, spin along at a great rate and build well along the story line.
on 13 April 2014
Poorly constructed and rushed. Having had the previous 4 books. (obviously a fan) I found this rushed and silly. The story was poor. The flow was daft to say the least. I would recommend anyone following the series to skip this and go from 4 to 6. You will miss little. Always assuming 5 is not how 6 turns out then I would stop at 4. I only gave it 2 stars as it was single blip on a great series. The author needs to pull up his socks for the next book.
on 4 June 2014
These books in this series are a gripping read a must for any scifi fan, man and aliens battles to survive against overwhelming odds. Brill.
on 18 September 2014
What a story teller the writer is. Each book has its twists and turns which seem so believable and lead onto the next twist, book. I am a definite fan of this writer.
on 10 April 2015
Always wanted to read these books but was always put of.Then I started to read them and really enjoyed all the books.
on 7 July 2014
Still enjoying amp each book gets better ,always a surprise in store .villains are getting as good as the heroes.
on 7 July 2014
A good read if you can ignore some of the physics and take it for what it is - a spec adventure story.
on 24 April 2014
These books are the greatest series I have read if only they were longer Lol I have to at least write 20 words but if you enjoy these types of books sart with sodium books to make these series make sense
on 26 September 2014
Great series although last volume seemed hurriedly written, perhaps the author was getting bored!