on 21 April 2014
Love's Autograph I have not read such a moving and compassionate book as this in ages.

Story covers the on-off relationship between Ellie and Ria. You also have Ria's daughter Maggie who suffers from autism. This is a fast paced book and because of its length, 325 pages, all the characters are well-rounded. I especially liked the way that Maggie's problem with autism was dealt with. She was not put in cotton wool she was dealt with like an adult. How she reacted to people and went through various routines. Loved the way that even though Ria could not cope that Ellie, a busy pop star, was willing to take the time and sit with Maggie and help her sort out her problems of love and her relationship with her mother. In this way being in contact with Maggie through thick and thin she could try and win Ria's heart. Lots of laughter and tears but a very enjoyable read.

You meet some other characters along the way like Jazzie, Dina and Remi the dog.

Can't wait to read her next book.
on 16 March 2015
I have read this book so may times now and I will never tire of it. It’s a wonderful story about a jaded and very famous rock star who is fed up of the groupie scene and is desperate for a real relationship with a real woman. A mutual friend hooks her up with a hot doctor but said friend is a bit flaky and when Ellie arrives at the flat, the doc is heading out on a date and thinks Ellie is the baby-sitter for her very unusual daughter, Maggie. Ellie doesn’t tell her otherwise and enjoys Maggie’s company and quirkiness so much that she keeps coming back to look after her while her mother, Ria, goes off on dates. Maggie, who is on the Autistic Spectrum, is very realistically portrayed by Michele Reynolds, an author who has a real gift, not only for storytelling but for peopling her books with three dimensional, interesting and engaging characters. Her dialogue is excellent too, from the stilted and literal language of young Maggie to the quick and often funny repartee between Ellie and Ria. It’s a heart-warming and frustrating and uplifting love story between Ria, Maggie and Ellie.
But isn’t is crushing when books end when you really want them to go on and on as you can’t quite let go of the characters? Well, fortunately for us, Michele has included some more about Ellie and Ria in her book of short stories, “Surpassing; A Collection of Short Stories”. Not to be missed! Her new book about young love, “Hope & a Canoe” is a five star read as well.
on 15 April 2014
This author knows how to keep a reader interested from page one to the end. A book worth reading.
It's a love story with humour,love, a child with autism who is a genius in her own right but also can turn against against you without warning at times not always realising why this happens. For her life is upside down not normal as,we see it. But then what is normal?.
5+stars for me and will definitely read again. Looking forward to her next book with anticipation.
on 24 May 2014
I just finished reading Love's Autograph. When I read the blurb on Amazon I thought, 'too heavy, I don't want to read about real life issues, I want to escape'. I bought it anyway, because the reviews were good. I can honestly say that I was completely pulled into the story, and Maggie... well she was such an endearing little girl and a pleasure to read about. I'm glad the story continued on after the customary 200-ish pages of most lesbian fiction novels because we get to see what happens after (the point where most stories end)... Thank you for taking me on a beautiful adventure, Michele M. Reynolds.
on 22 May 2014
I wasn't sure I was going to like this story line, "I loved it" it had me on the edge of the seat with the "will they, won't they" story. Michele addressed Maggie's role so well, not many would think to have a character who was pivotal to the story, with special needs. The story flows well, the characters are very individual in their role, yet come together so well. I would recommend this book to all, fantastic read.
on 16 April 2014
This is a really engaging story, the interplay between the characters is good as is the way the author handles autism. At 325 pages, it gives you plenty to get your teeth into and the story moves along at a nice pace. Worth a read at £2.47. Downside, needs more careful editing and wrong names attached to story on occasion. Also for me I would prefer a little more steam in the sex scenes, but that is my personal preference. I would read other books by this author, she can tell a good stor
on 6 May 2014
I've just finished laughing and crying my way through your wonderful book ' Loves Autograph ', and wanted to thank you for filling me with emotion. You made me laugh and cry at the same time, thank you.
I don't know how you authors manage it but by God you have touched my old romantic heart.
I'm a 63 year old grandad, so probably not who your book was aimed at , who normally reads erotic literature, but there was something brilliantly engaging about the characters of Ellie, Ria and Maggie from the very beginning, that I just wanted to read more.
I found your book, read the sample - bought it and couldn't put it down.
I'm now looking for more of your fantastic work.
You ask for constructive criticism - Just don't you dare stop writing ( please ) is all I can manage.
on 27 February 2017
I loved the build up right through to the end and especially loved Maggie. She made the story a little special and heart warming
on 27 June 2016
This is the first book I have read by Michele and I have to say I really enjoyed it! I felt the portrayal of a pre-teen with autism spectrum was really true to life and well written.
I emailed Michele to let her know I enjoyed it and she replied almost straight away which is really good.
I will definitely be reading more of her books!
on 29 June 2014
I loved this story it had it all. It made laugh, shed a tear, then I wanted to shake the two lead characters. Let's have some more of the same please Michele. Ange