• Sing
  • Customer Reviews

on 11 June 2014
Not to be confused with Gary Barlow's EP also entitled Sing!. Watching this live on Graham Norton's TV slot recently, made me want to get up and SING along. It is worthy of a number one position as it is so catchy, makes you feel like letting go of the day, and joining in. This could have been a Eurovision song as it appeals to all ages. ed's band support him perfectly with the backing singers and musicians. Whether it be a visual performance or on your own equipment at home, if you purchase this song, it will cheer you up and leave you humming the lyrics for the rest of the day. It's going with me to keep fit later!
on 10 June 2014
Fab song very catchy.I dont usually like Ed Sheran . I think this is the best song he's ever done. Hope his next track is just as good.
on 5 April 2015
Arguably this is one of those so-called "anthems" which helps define a decade in popular music. For me, this track demonstrates Ed Sheeran's popularity so clearly - displaying his obvious talents as a musician (vocals, songwriting and guitar for a start) while bringing the audience with him every step of the way. A song you can't help but sing along to in the car! No wonder it made No 1 in the UK Charts (also Canada and Australia).
on 4 January 2015
For once I wasn't disappointed when I heard,this track. A record should move you in some way. Whether that's to smile, shed a tear or boogie. This manages to score on two fronts, in that it brings a smile, and makes you want to bop.I do hope that the lp it's from isn't going to be another Adele like product that sells just because it's of the moment, rather than being listenable to!!
on 8 June 2014
I purchased this track after hearing Ed perform it at the radio 1 big weekend. I love how it has many different layers including acoustic, rap and the falsetto chorus. Reminds we of Justin Timberlake's earlier solo material but delivered by someone who is an all round talented musician, song writer and singer.
on 23 September 2014
When some artists release something different it doesn't always work.........this works ! A great track from Ed that sticks in your head for the right reasons. A tune that makes me picture people strutting down the road together as cool as a cucumber !
on 19 June 2014
I absolutely love this song and not at all surprised that it went straight into the charts at the number one position, I think this song is a bit of a change of direction for Ed Sheeran and works brilliantly.
on 17 October 2014
loved it when I heard it on the M&S advert! - and it does make you want to sing or dance or anything else that springs to mind - just sing and enjoy!!
on 3 June 2014
brilliant song by Ed sheeran, so catchy and as soon as I had downloaded it, I was listening and dancing to this track. one of his best songs ever
on 7 June 2014
Thought this was Justin Timberlake when first heard it, guess that's the Farrell Williams influence, its a really great song though.