Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 30 July 2014
I ordered 4 of these fans in the current heatwave, one for each member of the household. The arrived quickly in one big box. The first three fans were in perfect working order, not too difficult to put together and work really well. Even on the lowest setting of the three speeds, it gives a powerful current of cool air - either oscillating or static. It has made all the difference at night in the sweltering humid conditions. None of the fans squeaks or is noisy, and it is useful being able to adjust the fan head up or down.

The fourth fan had some problems - the fan nut was completely missing, a small part of the back of the plastic blade had cracked off and was loose in the box, and one of the plastic ends to the feet had also been cracked before it reached us. I contacted the marketplace seller and after a couple of queries, they replaced the fan with a slightly different new model which works as well as the other three, five days later. For the faults and delay caused, I have deducted one star. Otherwise this would be a five star review.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this fan. The price was about £18.50 each, which I think represents excellent value. We also have a more powerful metal fan in our living room, but that cost almost three times the price of one of these. It is not the most robust fan on the market, but it looks good and certainly does the job in the hot weather!
on 10 July 2015
I wouldn't say I was a Fan of shopping for these kinds of things but finding this one was a breeze. When it arrived it Blew me away at just how easy it was to set up. When my 8 1/2 month pregnant wife saw what I had got for her on what was the hottest week on record she was delighted as she could cool down in comfort. She advised me I needed to Air my views on this product. The fan is doddle to use, quiet, has 3 speeds and is adjustable in height. It's a bargain and I hope you are as Blown away as we were.
on 7 July 2015
A good product, and it arrived very quickly. It was easy to assemble but a bit annoying simply because the screws and nuts are really small with my man fingers there was really no way to hold them. Dispite that I did have them assembled within 10 minutes. The fan is actually quite powerful. the fan is actually very lightweight even after assembly. Very impressed would definitely recommend it to anyone.
on 26 July 2014
Truly awful. 1 star as the fan turns.
Noisy. Vibrates badly. You will not sleep with the racket this makes.
Instructions abysmal.
First instruction-- remove the clear plastic blade locking piece. There is no clear piece of plastic. Anywhere on the fan. Maybe once upon a time it was clear and no one could be bothered to change instructions. After all, we are only the paying public.
The underneath of the base is almost razor sharp-- as my cut finger testifies. Be careful fitting the rubber feet, if you are unfortunate enough to buy this item.
I can see it being at the
iCal tip by the end of the summer. It's cheap, tacky and noisy.
If you take my advice, avoid it and buy something better. I wish I had.
on 11 January 2016
Its ok! It keeps me cool enough when it is a bit warm, yet the fan only seems to point upwards but keeps the room cool. The down side is that when you press the oscillating button down to oscillate, it makes an awful clicking sound because of the vibration of the fan keeps trying to push the button back up, even when on the low speed setting. Its also a little noisy, even at low speed. It sounds a little like an airplane, I dare not place it on the high setting as it may take off down the runway. Worth the money though I suppose thank you. The delivery was prompt too.
on 12 June 2016
These look like great value for money, but when they arrived they were both broken. That's probably down to the packaging I guess. But as I live in France I couldn't be bothered to return them, so I repaired them myself by gluing the broken parts back together. It's difficult to see where they are broken but a lot of hassle that you shouldn't have to put up with.
on 25 January 2016
Easy to assemble and doesnt take too long. Brilliant price and arrived very quickly. Is rather noisy when at full speed but nothing you cant cover with music or tv noise. Stands very sturdy while oscillating and stayed standing after having a roudy child walk into it. Very happy
on 18 July 2015
Just a tad sorry the little knob that turns the fan from side to side was broken so mine stays static. I found it difficult to put together, it needed two people, one to hold the thing and one to put the minute screws in place, you need a magnifying glass!!! However, once the worst is over and it's all together, it's fine.
on 28 July 2014
It arrived on time and well packaged, is as described, (works well at the time of writing) the only problem that I can see is the feet, the cross pieces are made out of open channel aluminum and the feet themselves are plastic inserts on the ends of the cross pieces, if you accidentally stand on one of them (as I did) they twist out of shape and have to be twisted back into shape as best you can. If the cross pieces had been made of closed channel aluminum then they wold have been much stronger as it is they are very flimsy. Would think very carefully about purchasing this fan again.
on 13 June 2016
product arrived in a box that had clearly been opened and resealed with brown parcel tape. one of the clips on the mesh cage was missing and it was obvious that the item had previously been returned by a customer as it was part assembled. this should not have been sent back out as obviously faulty and shows that the seller doesn't care. the fan is flimsy and poorly made so i don't recommend it to other customers.