on 24 January 2015
I only wanted one of these to replace the one broken in my doorbell push button. I got 100 but at a price I would have paid for one-excellent value. I'm just trying to find 99 other people whose doorbells don't work anymore :) .
on 23 February 2016
These came before the estimated arrival date, which is always good. There is the specified amount of buttons, and they are good quality and all the same. I haven't used these yet but they are nice and tactile, and they fit in my breadboard perfectly. I would recommend these buttons as they are good quality and they have fast shipping.
on 11 March 2015
They are really good and worth buying if you are a diy electronics person

The only annoying thing is if you blend the legs a few times (3-4) times they break off easily
In a shop I once bought better quality ones and i had to bend the legs (10-20) before they fell off
on 22 May 2014
What more to say? Herds of them, they work ok, and hardly even have to jiggle them onto the breadboard
on 25 December 2014
Top notch! Really pleased though I didn't realise I was buying that many (my fault) and excellent bargain price.
on 8 September 2014
seem pretty good switch action and turned up within the time limited stated.
on 2 November 2014
A good buy, good quality switches for general use
on 14 April 2016
I replaced a button in my mouse with one of these. They seem to work fine and for less than £2 I've got enough to last a lifetime.
on 11 February 2015
good quality make sure you read advert properly
as I thought these were on/off not momentary! opps!
on 18 April 2015
Good and plenty of them, sure will be used for the many project I have in mind.