on 7 May 2012
I have used my lightweight luggage on my holiday, I am very pleased with it, I thought there was going to be a pad lock with it, but I could not find one when I opened it, I think it is great value, and I would strongly recomend any one to get one.
on 26 September 2013
These suitcases are an amazing size and so light!! Love them!! They are perfect size for a short break and cabin size!!
on 31 December 2013
Used for three outings and really light and pleasant to use.
Careful though it is fabricated in a canvas type fabric' this means that
if you wheel it over rough terrain the fabric is likely to be damaged.
on 22 July 2012
Light, small but plenty of room!! Can easily pack a weeks holiday clothes in!! Certainly saved on the exorbitant fees for hold luggage that is conned out of us by air companies!!!!!
on 23 October 2012
Very pleased with the product. My only criticism is the length of the handle for wheeling, my wife had no problems but I'm only 5ft 9in and I found the handle too short so I carried mine the old fashioned way!
on 2 December 2013
Great value for money but need to place down on back or lean against something or it will fall over.
on 19 November 2013
just used these for my first trip and glad i got them you can fit so much into them , very handy easy to use .the only downside i would say is they don't tend to stand up on there own but apart from that great little cases .
on 19 July 2012
Suitcase as per specification. Value for money.

Pros:
Light weight.
Meets RyanAir Cabin baggage specs.
A "number lock" was included - pleasent surprise.

Cons:
The only issue is that the suitcase does not stand upright, you either need to hold the handle or lean it against a wall or place it on the ground.
on 19 January 2016
I bought these specifically for RYAN AIR flights and they served us well. They were the correct dimensions and we were able to pack them to the rafters. Better constructed than I thought, and I have used them for 3 consequent flights. They are showing signs of some wear and tear, but I still think I can use them for at least another 2 or 3 flights. If I need to buy anymore, I will do, as they are 'cheap' and fit for their purpose.
on 3 May 2016
Cheap but decent. For the price these are good. Quality and sturdiness is not top, but they'll last a couple of trips. I don't think they'll take the abuse of checking them in, so don't.
One of the already lost a plastic foot (not wheel). It just fell off.