on 11 January 2017
Decent product for the price, tyres seem to be of decent quality and have kept me locked to the road so far. However, I am unhappy with the main design. The main image on the listing suggests the white marking is thick and takes up most of the tyre. This is not the case at all (see picture). As you can see the white is only a thin line. The tread is also very different to what the picture on the listing suggests.

Not going to give this any less that average as the product is of decent quality for the price you pay. Misleading buyers though as the tyre on the image looks a lot better than what I received. I expect this is the same for the different coloured versions as well.
review image
on 15 January 2016
I used these tyres for about a 1000 miles and I did not get a puncture. They seem to perform better than a specialist tyres with higher puncture protection and more expensive and much slower. The roads I ride on are pretty rough and punctures is something I have to live with - but so far so good! They also feel fast. I like the look of them too - very smart, my friends commented on the way they look.

I rode on these in a freezing conditions. They are pretty slick but I haven't had any problems sliding on them.

I used to swap my front and back tyres over as the back seems to wear a lot more than the front - but at these prices I will get just get a brand new pair instead.
on 29 July 2016
Second time using these exact tyres and both times they haven't lasted particularly long; the rubber has worn pretty thin very quickly, and inner tubes have repeatedly punctured. I had two punctures within 8km on the same ride recently and both tubes were brand new. I know what I am doing when I change tubes, so the issue must be the tyres. They look great and handle well for a very short period of time, but if you ride regularly over mid-long distances (50 - 80km) like me I'd be surprised if they last more than about 2-3 months. I would recommend spending a little more and investing in some better quality tyres, which is what I will be doing. Disappointing.
on 25 August 2016
Good tyres for the price. Puncture resistance seems to be very good; I've ridden them on fairly rough country lanes and not had a single problem. They're initially very grippy, but are starting to wear significantly now winter conditions are setting in. The supplied tubes are of great quality, too.

Bottom line: these are good tyres for casual riders (especially in summer months), but don't expect high-mileage durability.
on 9 October 2016
Unfortunately they got punctured really quickly (like within a week, and my mileage was pretty limited). I might've been really unlucky, of course. Swapped to some more resilient tyres and stuck to more familiar, less "sharp" routes
on 13 September 2015
The tyres are good and look really good on the bike.
The tubes are crap. One ripped straight away the first time I inflated it. Second one, the valve exploded after a month while pumping.
on 29 August 2017
ty
on 13 October 2015
It lasted 4 weeks without a puncture, then I had a puncture on my back tire and a week later I had one on my front tire. Definitely not puncture resistant.
on 22 May 2017
First set i had lastest an absolute age. However they are not as advertised in the picture. Lastly i put the set of tyre on and the rear tyre has split after a mile into the ride!!! Contacted seller for a refund
review imagereview image
on 3 May 2016
Good value for money , just very tight fitting .