on 2 August 2017
I purchased a Black with Red full zip Hoodie (Large) from ETHIC-STAR ( via AMAZON) on the 15th of July, 2017, and received it well within the advised delivery date. It was well packaged . The hoodie fitted perfectly and was as described and shown in the picture advert on AMAZON website. I was very pleased with the material which was of good quality. I like the style and cut of the hoodie, and also the two tone colours (black and red) which looks very smart and superior to many other hoodies I had seen advertised by other companies. It is very comfortable to wear and easy to 'put on ' with a full zip front which reaches up to the neck/collar to where the hood is attached which can be pulled closed with the red drawstring when the hood is pulled over the head. I find this ideal for protecting my ears on a cold and windy day, otherwise I enjoy wearing the hoodie with the hood down during good weather and summer months. I am very pleased with the quality of the material, and the style. I also think the two tone colours really sets it off. I thought the price was exceptional value. I would certainly recommend ETHIC-STAR for their hoodies.

The good thing I found with ETHIC-STAR is that they had a very good range of two tone colours to choose from, which are depicted in their AMAZON advert, and also a section which you can click onto to choose your size ; and so ordering is easy.
on 2 March 2017
I was fed up of seeing my Husband in black,and I know he loves colour.
After searching,I came across this wonderfully, colourful, hoodie.
He loves it,I love it and it brightens up his wardrobe no end.
Would love to see more colour in men's fashion.
on 1 December 2014
too small and short and the zip broke off on the second day when i'd hardly worn it and i cant fix it at all its completely snapped not good i geuss thats why its a fiver its a shame though because the pattern and the material was good id advise ordering a bigger size than usual and hopefully it wont fall apart its worth the money though and came quickly...
on 30 March 2017
Really nice. I regularly buy hoodies for this seller for my BF. He likes them and they are really good quality. Always fit as expected and I buy an XL
on 17 December 2016
Ordered the large black hoodie with white zip, expecting it to be mens sizing. They sent me a size 12 ladies hoodie that only just fits me and isn't the same as the picture. Absolute scam, wouldn't recommend.
on 25 March 2017
This is probably the comfiest hoody I own and I'd recommend it to everyone, the material is soft and the colours are really noticable, it fits perfectly and is warm enough for spring and autumn. I wear it all the time and really want to buy some more when I can
on 30 May 2017
I can't comment as to the fit as I bought the hoodie as a birthday present for my son & it's not his birthday yet. It looks good though & about the right size so I'm happy with it. I was expecting the logo to be on the front not the back but that's probably just me!!
on 5 December 2014
Just needed a top that I could slip on over my t-shirt / vest when going to the gym, and this one is perfect - for now. Don't know what it will be like when it's washed (stretch / shrink, etc.?) but at the moment it does the job.
on 10 April 2015
Normally I just wear summer jackets, but even I like this, maybe it's just because I got it in my two favourite colours. But over all it fits and is pretty comfortable. So I'm happy with it.
on 30 August 2017
Very good thank you very much