Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 16 May 2014
Not my kind of music, not a fan of Timberland or any other rapper. But I love Michael!!!! Hope we get another album produced by Teddy Riley.
on 15 September 2014
This meet more than I thought I would put this up with off the wall album fantastic may need to buy other one think I may wear this one out
on 5 October 2014
I bought this as a present, haven't heard it myself, been told by the recipient (MJ fan) that it is very good and is very happy with it
on 5 July 2014
Michael Jackson at his best....thoroughly recommend - not a track I didn't like.
Skip to Blue Gangsta and Place With No Name !!
on 12 August 2014
Just a bit disappointing really, not strong enough tracks to make it stand out. You won't find an undiscovered masterpiece on here.
on 25 June 2014
Fantastic Music from the Legend himself!! Brilliant!!! This is a great CD to drive to. Love it!!! Would highly recommend a listen.
on 29 September 2015
good price cd
on 23 June 2014
Awesome, amazing & great album of original material & contemporary artist remixes. A must for any serious MJ fan. A work of art.
on 21 June 2014
excellent songs particularly the original versions . A fitting coda for the finest singer/musician ever. More to come I am sure.
on 6 September 2014
I love anything MJ so it's pointless asking me for constructive criticism! Well packed and as described by seller. Thank you!