Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 April 2014
**Important. This is the fourth book in a serial, and it must be read in sequence to fully understand what is going on. This book is not designed for stand-alone reading.**

So the mating thrall arrives and the Alphas, Caim and Asch take Mila to a secret lair to see out the days of the thrall in a four-day long marathon of mating, all with the aim of impregnating her with their seed so she can give them the young they desire.

The story progresses well, with developments for Mila when it comes to the other females of the pack. The author has a good handle on the female mind portrays Mila as likably human. Mila also continues to provide for both her Alphas giving into their desires and being what each needs her to be.

It is the characters that drive this serial more than the plot, but I'm not sure how many more instalments I'm going to buy. Purchasing the equivalent of one chapter a time is going to prove costly, when I can get whole novels for the same.
on 29 June 2014
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is another awesome one. Is it sad I just realized that one of those wolves should be black? Okay I’m a little slow…lol

Okay loved this section of the story, and I think I would definitely be irritated if I was waiting for more of the story after the ending here, but luckily I have it all :)

Fantastic addition to the series and this part is on mating thrall. Some extra excitement mixed in with fights and danger. I of course couldn’t put it down and lucky me kids are in bed and I didn’t have to :) Do you hear that….beautiful silence :) I really like Mila and the boys ;)

This is for ménage shifter lovers, and the whole serial is out, so no waiting to see what happens next :)
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 12 January 2015
As the thrall approaches Mila knows she needs to talk with Asch and Caim since she doesn't just want to be a broodmare pregnant all the time, they need to sit down and calmly discuss their hopes and expectations, but the thrall is affecting the alphas strongly and Mila finds she herself is not immune to its pull.
What will happen afterwards? will they still want her or will they go back to their old favourites, what happens if she becomes pregnant? and what happens if she doesn't?
on 15 April 2014
Superb detail in the story captivated me while the intense heat and passion between the three main characters kept me on the edge of my seat, riveted with anticipation. All four books read in one day, I now want more!
on 5 May 2015
The twists, the turns, the passion, the tension... I have been truly gripped by these books. Think I am definitely a wolf lover not a vampire hugger now... Hehehe
on 27 April 2014
Really enjoyable read, couldn't put it down.
Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Love it, love it, love it.
on 13 July 2014
Have enjoyed so far, but would appreciate a whole book instead of the serial version
on 16 February 2015
I have enjoyed reading this book
on 16 August 2014