Customer reviews

Hideaway
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 12 October 2014
It's a really weird song, but It's sort of addictive. Definitely better songs out there, but I just remember hearing it and wanting to get it for myself.
on 10 May 2014
Epic In All Ways! This song has all the right beats to get you shakin'
Keisza has really set the bar for ingenious lyrics and a epically cool dance melody.
on 27 September 2014
Purchased for my daughter, but I like it as well. It's a filler on my Ipod - it reminds me of songs from my clubbing days in the 80s
on 5 May 2014
I didn't really like this song when 1st heard it........but oh how things have changed, thou still don't like her rubbish dancing & jeans in music vid
on 7 June 2014
I love this tune and the volume gets cranked up every time I hear it! Still need to get round to compiling my summer playlist, and this will definately be on it!
on 29 December 2015
It was bought for a Christmas compilation, and went down well.
on 20 June 2014
Love the song, love the wideo and love the dancing! If there is one song for the Summer 2014 to download, this is it!
on 28 April 2016
great song
on 6 May 2014
fresh new sound really catchy tune heard it on the radio and had to find it. Downloaded in seconds great
on 17 May 2014
Really enjoyed listening to this song, its a got song for summer. Rate it 1 0 / 1 0 good!