Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 28 October 2014
Top song
on 3 May 2014
someone told us to watch the youtube video and we were hooked, we love the beat and dance as soon as we hear it, we are in our seventies!!!
on 15 April 2014
A brilliant debut single, a great summer tune. The video for this track is amazing too, all made in one take. Looking forward to hearing more from Kiesza.
on 17 April 2014
This is an uplifting song which is perfect for exercise/ going running or simply just to feel great! Well worth a listen.
on 7 June 2014
I love this tune and the volume gets cranked up every time I hear it! Still need to get round to compiling my summer playlist, and this will definately be on it!
on 10 May 2014
Epic In All Ways! This song has all the right beats to get you shakin'
Keisza has really set the bar for ingenious lyrics and a epically cool dance melody.
on 12 October 2014
It's a really weird song, but It's sort of addictive. Definitely better songs out there, but I just remember hearing it and wanting to get it for myself.
on 9 May 2014
She is young vibrant and exciting to listen to, she will go a long way, it is amazing that she had a cracked rib when she did the video for this song.
on 5 May 2014
I didn't really like this song when 1st heard it........but oh how things have changed, thou still don't like her rubbish dancing & jeans in music vid
on 27 September 2014
Purchased for my daughter, but I like it as well. It's a filler on my Ipod - it reminds me of songs from my clubbing days in the 80s