on 16 September 2015
Spoke to a GP relative about my symptoms and he suggested I purchase a wrist support from a sports shop but as I had Amazon Prime I decided to buy this wrist support ( suitably approved by the relevant medical bodies) as I would get it the next day.

The support is easy to place over the wrist, fastened by velcro. It is very comfortable and I am not aware it is even in place when I wear it at night. The night time pins and needles/numbness ( thumb and adjacent two fingers of the right hand) and extreeme pain in some nuckle joints disappeared on the first night of use but I still use it a week after I first started wearing the support.

Much relief and very impressed with this product
on 17 December 2016
Every so often I suffer pain on the outter edge of my wrist. Whatever the reason, all I know is when it happens I wear this for 12-24hrs and all is well again. I've tried others but this is by far and away the best, it's comfortable, effective and resolves the problem so well I'm finding myself needing to use it less and less so it must be doing good! Excellent value for money.
on 18 November 2016
Having used the wrist support for less than 24 hours I am really disappointed that the stitching on the bottom, where the stabilising bar is located is coming apart. This is due to a single stitch being used which does not offer the strength needed.

The rest of the support is comfy to wear and is secure with a good amount of support.
review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2017
I have it on good authority from our local Macular unit that the strapping dosen't have to be worn to tight. So if you put your fingers over the top of the strapping to hold it in place that will make it easier to fasten it.
on 28 November 2016
These are ugly and they take a bit of getting on and off, but they fit me better than some of the other ones I've bought and they work well. My carpal tunnel problems are definitely helped by wearing these supports.
on 26 July 2016
I bought this for my dad who was diagnosed having carpal tunnel. He said the pain kept him awake at night. This support has been amazing for him. The doctor didn't suggest it, I researched and found this. He doesn't need to wear it as much. This was a great find. Highly recommended
on 15 December 2014
Really pleased with the purchase of the wrist support. I purchased this product in hope that it would give appropriate support to my wrist after suffering an injury while playing in goal (Sudden impact, football). During my first few weeks with the injury I used various ointments and bandage to try to heal my injury and as my wrist was not getting any better I decided to look for something more suitable. After a lot of research looking in to different types of wrist supports I decided to go for this product, mainly for the simple reason it looked very robust and well made.

At first I found it quite awkward to wear due to the metal bracket fitted, which goes from the lower arm and bends around your wrist and goes in towards your palm. Naturally your hand wants to move freely and at first I found it very strange but you get used to it. This of course gives precisely the support and rest your wrist needs. For me this was exactly what I needed as previously while sleeping as I often woke up in pain and nowadays I don't have this problem anymore.

So what are the pros?

It fits really well, as you have adjustable straps.
Metal bracket gives excellent support to your wrist. note metal bracket can be removed
Keeps your wrist warm
It's washable. These items can start to smell after and it is imperative to be able to wash it.

And what are the cons?
When I take it off I sometimes forget to put the wrist support back on again.
on 26 August 2013
I have another wrist support that I had been using at work on a daily basis, but this one just feels lighter and more comfortable, but gives you just the right support, it is a bit more difficult to put on with 4 Velcro straps, but you soon get the hang of it.
on 27 March 2016
Bought one for pregnancy related carpal tunnel and it has helped. Only issue is, I ordered as per the size guide and it is larger than I need. So may be worth buying a size smaller than you measure. Happy otherwise though.
on 16 January 2017
Broke my wrist whilst on holiday, I came back to the UK and was put in a cast for a couple of months. When it was time to remove the cast the NHS decided to give me a splint to help the recovery. Unfortunately the splint that you receive from the NHS is not very flattering (understandably). I had another holiday coming up so I decided to buy the splint.

Not only was the splint better aesthetically, it also had MUCH more support. The breathing holes also made me sweat less. This is a great purchase for the price, even if you have it as a secondary splint..