on 21 May 2014
I bought this game in a midnight pricing error, it was £3.14 not £31.40, and I'm glad I did. I wouldn't have paid the retail price for it, as it's not worth it, but it's worth a few quid.
* It's motocross
* Controller support
* Awful graphics
* Controls aren't brilliant - had to use Xbox 360 controller
* Lags even on my modest PC
* Sound has to be enabled in start-up splash screen, not immediately obvious
* In-game settings - Erm, well, they kinda aren't there...
* I had to set everything to low to make the game playable on my N210 (noiseless MSI special edition)