Customer reviews

on 12 April 2014
Sally is just fabulous. Her singing is so sensitive to the lyrics and I so enjoyed hearing her sing at The VOICE this year. If there were multiple winners Sally would have been up there with Jermain.
on 19 April 2014
An outstanding track and btilliantly sung by Sally, well worth the download just to hear her sing. I hope to hear of her in the future. I do hope that will be the case, so I hope it is not to long till she makes an appearance somewhere.
on 17 May 2016
It is a very nice cover of the original " Waterboys " song " Whole of the Moon " . I don't know about you but I enjoyed it ( from " Voice UK " on TV ) .
on 6 April 2014
First l love the song. The artist gives such a heartfelt rendition, so different from the original. I look forward to more.
on 11 April 2014
another one to chill with, Sally really does have a commanding voice and again I just love to relax listening to her
on 28 August 2014