on 21 July 2017
Great case. It fits my iPhone 5c perfectly, is comfortable to wear, and has a little key pocket too which is tight enough for the key to not fall out. Holes for the phone buttons are in all the right places.
The only criticism is that the armband itself is too big for my arm, so have to double a section over with cellotape so that the velcro fastening attaches as tight around my arm as it can. Since doing this I have found that the armband stays on well without slipping and fulfils its purpose.
Overall very pleased.
on 26 April 2017
Brilliant armband and so cheap. Good quality so you know your phone is safe and secure and it fits my grandson well on the second fitting . He is 18 and quite muscular too. He finds the key safe place brilliant for his bike lock. All in all a brilliant buy. Thank you!
on 25 September 2017
I bought this for my sister and it is very useful for when she is exercising. She is very happy with it as it fits well and sits comfortably.
on 9 March 2017
Arrived next day! nicely made, good quality and good price. Thank you.
on 23 March 2017
I'm not very thin, and it just about stayed on when I first got it, but after a couple of weeks my arm became too small for it to stay on.
on 8 June 2016
I do like this product and it works.

It is also inexpensive!
on 6 October 2017
ok
on 10 August 2017
Good price, but a bit sweaty.
on 2 September 2017
The armband stays on no problem and fits an iPhone SE perfectly! I can also use the phone through the plastic screen which means that I don't have to take the iPhone out of the band to use it! It also adjusts very well.
on 15 July 2017
Great value for the price! Totally happy!