on 17 January 2015
Looks really cool as it has a unique watch face. It was actually really easy to get used to telling the time on it and setting up the current time was not too challenging either. The date function is good, but i doubt whether or not I'll actually be using it. The watch itself seemed good quality, as the face was made of metal and was heavy, but not so heavy that it will be uncomfortable to wear. My only complaint is that the strap seemed a bit tacky.
on 30 May 2017
A bit too fiddly and complicated in it's functions.
on 13 April 2017
RUBBISH
on 13 May 2017
Ok
on 26 March 2017
It only worked the first 5 minutes, then the lights went off and died the death. I know you get what you pay for, but come on....
on 22 January 2015
great
on 1 January 2013
This watch looked amazing and seemed like the perfect present for my boyfriend. I got next day delivery which was good but when the product arrived I was dissapointed that it came with no instructions and did not come in a box just a little plastic sleeve.
Also when it came to Christmas day I found out that the battery the watch had come with was completely dead so my boyfriend couldn't even wear it for Christmas day. I was really annoyed to find out that there aren't actually three different coloured LED's; red, orange and blue, the LED's are just blue. I was not happy with this.
To upset me even more my boyfriend was able to wear the watch once now the strap is breaking. I was extremely unhappy with this product and the seller as the display picture is misleading.

I would not recommend buying this product as it will probably only last one day. If you don't mind forking out the money to buy a new strap and like the fact that the LED's are all just blue then go ahead and buy it. If I had known it was so pathetic I wouldn't have even bothered looking at it. There were plenty of other watches i could have bought but this one seemed well made and very unique.

So disappointing.
on 19 June 2013
It looks like such a cool idea but sadly the button which displays the time was broken on the one I bought as a present for a friend. No help at all from the company either.
on 9 January 2013
I was looking for something different and funky, this watch seemed to be the one for me! I ordered it on the 2nd of January and it arrived today, the 9th, now to me that's very speedy delivery considering it's been sent from Singapore (I believe). It works just fine for me and I am very pleased with the quality, however it did not arrive with any instructions but that was not much of a problem at all, it's very easy to work out how to programme it! It's a very trendy unconventional and simple way of telling the time and I would reccommend it to a friend. I have had no problems as of yet and it's been set up for a couple of hours now at present. For a £10 watch it is great! Thanks for reading my review,

Danny!
on 23 July 2012
Do not buy this item, comes wrapped in bubble wrap with no instructions. To befair it's easy to set up however mines lasted approx 12 minutes before it stopped never to work again. It may be cheap but if your going to sell something it should at least work ,and it only gets 1 star because u cannot give 0
11 Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse