Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

on 12 May 2017
Not really sure how to review this as it is too easy to say "it doesn't work, and must be rubbish". My point is that (generally) people don't consider the equipment they are using. SD cards have been around since ~2000, but SDXC only since 2011, therefore an SDXC card will fit in a device that was made before the device would be expect to support the amount of storage available, or even the speed at which it can be used.
I have bought two of these cards, for the sole purpose of backing up photo and video files. For historic reasons, the files are first backed up to an Dell Studio 15 (2009). The first card has worked without problems since 2015. The new card failed after backing a handful of files, however, if I format it and runs a check utility (for hours) on my HP Pavilion (~2013), it passes all speed and read/write tests without a single issue.
I used windows networking to copy the files from the Dell to HP (with SDXC inserted), and it did so without any errors, although it is very slow over WiFi and took many hours.
That all said, I also bought a Sandisk 128GB SDXC, and it works without any problems (so far) directly in the Dell. Despite this, there are also negative reviews for the Sandisk, blaming the card for not working/being unreliable.
My conclusion is that these cards are manufactured within certain tolerance levels. Some may be better than others, but I am guessing that all devices that should support SDXC, should be successful with the cards.
Ultimately, I don't think people should blame the cards unless they can confirm that their equipment is categorically stated as supporting them.

Also, there are two other factors you may wish to consider.
The main one to me being cost/price. Back in 2015, this was the only reasonably priced card I could find (128GB). It worked, and I was very pleased with it. Although alternatives from major brands are still more expensive, they are proportionately less expensive, and (in my opinion) more affordable.
NB Be careful to buy from a reputable source, as there are so many counterfeits.
The other consideration is availability. You would expect a reputable seller such as Amazon (direct) to replace a major brand, whereas a third party may struggle, and also expect you to pay postage (proportionately a high cost for something that is relatively low value)
on 2 November 2016
Records several hours of good clear hd video from a cheap dash cam. Will buy class 10 sd cards from now on. Good value.
on 3 September 2014
My 32GB Sandisk card, which has a quoted speed of 30MB/s, writes at about 12MB/s.

This card, which has a quoted speed of 60MB/s, writes at about 10MB/s.

Both tested with a movie file, with a USB 3.0 reader, and in my laptop's card reader. Why is this "faster" card actually slower? I think someone has been telling porky pies.
on 9 February 2015
Been using these for a couple of months now and they are proving to be very reliable. At this price I think that I might be bying a couple more before we go away on holiday. Great product.
on 8 June 2017
Just the job i will buy again when i need some more
on 17 July 2017
works well
on 13 January 2016
arrived very fast and its fanatic hold lots of photo on my 20 megapixel cam
on 10 March 2017
very good and cheap. it is worth to buy this product. recommend it. I use Canon EOS M10.
on 23 March 2017
great value
on 4 April 2017
Out of the two cards one of them was dead on arrival, managed to format it once and now it is unreadable again. In the future I will be sticking to known brands rather than the cheap Chinese stuff!