on 10 July 2014
Classic FM,s Hall of Fame is full of listeners most popular music. The recordings are fine and the selection is a good introduction to the most popular classics. I like to buy my cds as a hard copy and rip to my laptop in lossless recording for every day listening. The track listing on the ripped album copy is very poor with next to no details [ using windows 7 ] also they don't credit the artists performing the music. For a radio station with its position in the world of music this is very poor.
on 26 May 2014
A superb compilation that I have thoroughly enjoyed since purchasing it at Easter. The mix of pieces has fit really nicely into my life at this time. I have enjoyed the full compilation at home, in the car and on the mp3 player on the bike and out running. A thoroughly recommendable collection. I have a full appreciation of all musical genre from Heavy metal to Heavy classics and this collection has been a wonderful re-introduction to listening to classical music following my neglect of this area over the last few years.

Great Collection. John R Frazer.
on 24 May 2014
I have it in the car to ensure that there is always something I like to listen to. Good range of music - including some I've never heard of. I wish they had given a bit more information on the leaflet enclosed - like the first names of the composers, dates of writing of the pieces and their length at least. I would also have been interested to know where on the Hall of Fame chart they came. Some pieces they don't even give the names of the soloist/s/singer/s
on 17 May 2014
Much to enjoy as we are travelling around this Summer .... All our favourites in one place ....especially as I am a real RVW fan
on 29 June 2014
A decent selection from the 300 pieces which featured in this years Hall of Fame. This is the first I have bought but wonder if you would get many of the same pieces of buying another year as well.
on 24 July 2014
I like this album very much. All the music is wonderful, totally relaxing and great for chilling out or for working to, as it does help you get through a lot of work. I give this five stars as its so good and I would recommend it to everyone!
on 3 May 2016
Lovely mix of classical music, no weak addition's
on 11 September 2016
Bought as a present had everything on it as needed. Was a perfect gift for my mother
on 19 May 2014
A wonderful collection of music of great quality as you would expect being produced by Classic Fm. It doesn't really give any information about the chart itself though which is a bit of a shame.
on 19 May 2014
I do listen to Classic FM when I am out walking, but I'm not always in the mood for news reports, adverts, or presenter chit chat, so this collection is highly regarded.