on 29 May 2014
I cant say I usually like Eurovision but this year I got hooked on Molly's entry and actually watched the show, I was amazed at the quality of the songs and enjoyed the whole thing.

Back to this track, great song and something about Molly's voice that makes me listen again and again, shame it was not given the accolade it deserved.
on 1 June 2014
I do find myself singing along to this now. To be fair I had not even heard of this until I accidentally saw 10 minutes of the Eurovision. What I really love about this track is the words. Brilliant lyrics
on 14 May 2014
The girl from Leicester did us proud - great song, brilliantly performed. She should have done much better but we all know this doesn't reflect the talent and brilliance of the song.
on 9 May 2014
Such a lovely song, can't stop listening to it, makes me go cold when I listen to it and I am sure she will do well at tomorrows Eurovision :)
on 17 May 2014
amazing song. definitely one of my favourites. you should definitely buy it. I thought the United kingdom was going to win this year.
on 15 June 2014
Well done Molly. I look forward to hearing your music in the future and I am sure that Eurovision will be a good launching pad.
on 11 May 2014
Fantastic song arrangement and I've seen the video too and that's great as well. Should have won Euro-vision. by a mile
on 26 October 2014
A lovely song that should've done better in the Eurovision Song Contest. You might also like Flowers By The Road.
on 22 May 2014
I love this song and think it should have done much better than it did, as soon as I heard it I downloaded it.
on 16 September 2014
pity it didn't win, as I think it was a good song, unfortunately up against stiff opposition