on 22 June 2014
I bought this book for the Kindle Fire HD and have read it myself. I intend to take my Kindle with me when visiting my little granddaughters abroad soon, and sit down with them to read it. The illustrations are different from the usual children's books, but I find them quite beautiful, and the story is very sweet! I would advise for ages 2 to 5 year olds.
on 17 September 2014
Lovely bedtime story with beautiful illustrations which are not too bright and garish to wake the little ones up again - yet just enough splashes of colour to keep the interest going right up to the last sheep!
on 5 June 2014
a perfect bedtime story that my 3 year old loved and she promptly fell asleep after finishing! just the right length too, ,not too short like others. beautifully written in rhyming verse. would recommend :)
on 3 November 2014
Great little book for youngsters.

The illustrations are absolutely brilliant, I wish I could draw that well. Sheep that wont let you sleep!