Having ordered and received the goods it was very upsetting for myvsonbtobipen up what can only be described as very very flimsy packaging , so poor that the cover of the album was so badly damaged that I felt compelled to contact Amazon and complain
They duly gave me the phone no. if the seller whom I contacted and made a formal complaint and asked for my money back for the album at least
I was told by a 'Leanne' that they would forward me a prepaid envelope to return the album and to eventually get my refund
I am still waiting 3 weeks later
Don't deal with these people would be my recommendation
on 2 May 2014
You receive 10 free packs worth a total of £5 with this too. You are essentially paying £3 for the album to be delivered to your door; which is fine if that is what you want.
on 17 April 2014
Went to Tesco this evening and they are giving album away free so you are paying just for stickers, not a bargain at all! Go to your local supermarket before you buy.
on 25 May 2014
Tradition states we must always have a World Cup panini album, not disappointed, great amount of stickers to start with
on 19 June 2014
My son loves his Panini stickers. He knows who he has already and loves watching the games and pointing to the players he has and the ones he doesnt. It has really helped him engage with the World Cup.
on 16 May 2014
Bought for my football obsessed boyfriend's birthday, it's fab, he loves it (he's a big kid)
Great stickers, just as described
Thanks again!
on 18 May 2014
Came on time as promised. Saved me personal dignity of having to buy one in a shop. Good condition and comes with 81 stickers to start you off
on 13 May 2014
Only now do I appreciate how overpriced this deal was. I could have purchases another 10 or so packs if bought separately.
on 20 August 2014
very pleased with purchase, good price and quick delivery. Thank you.
on 22 July 2014
Great value, and quick delivery!!

See one answered question