on 4 April 2014
A well written short book for tips when dating. James gets straight to the point here. Many books complicate matters but here the writer clearly knows what he's talking about and jumps straight in with advice when dating and also includes speed dating. The dating guru clearly has skills and experience in this field and I would definitely buy and follow him for more help and advice in the future.
on 4 April 2014
To be completely upfront with this review, I want it to be known that I have been happily married for 15 years after 15 years of being single after a divorce. So I feel I can give an honest evaluation of this book based on my experience with the challenge of meeting and dating single women.
I have never considered myself a shy person or one that was short of words for striking a conversation with the opposite sex but if I had read this book during my dating years I would have found it very useful.
I recommend this book to every single guy out there now in the dating fields. You will be wanting to memorize at least 50 of the 101 ice breaking questions the author has presented and you may even find yourself trying to memorize them all.
These artistically prepared questions along with his other sound advice on how to present yourself to those you would like to know better are all you need to get your show on the road and keep it there.
on 26 November 2015
I bought this book and have found it to be very helpful, especially for people who are new to dating, a must have for anyone who wants to up their game on dating, especially for people who are shy and have problems with how to say the right things to the other person. I'd give it a 10 out of 10. Thanks James!
on 4 April 2014
James Preece has some brilliant advice, really helped me get out of a dating rut. A+! I recommend this to anyone who is wondering how to approach conversation with strangers, even if you're not dating.
on 6 April 2014
There's not much to this book. Just great questions to get a conversation going. They make you think and the answers will tell you a lot about someone. A worthwhile read for anyone new to the dating game or lacking in confidence
on 10 January 2016
Merely commonsense stuff.
on 19 August 2015
This book is for people who struggle socially to have conversation with anyone. I'd use these questions with my friends, they are natural during conversations. These questions are also used throughout the entirety of relationship not just in the dating stages. If you have to force yourself to want to know more about someone then they're not the right person for you...you should naturally be excited to learn more about someone and what you want to learn will come from your own mind. Glad the book was free!!!!!

The part about changing your voice or imagining being someone else....seriously!!!! How long will you keep that up for???

Happy dating!