on 5 March 2017
The best case you can get for your HTC One (M8) fits snug, easy to take off (once you know how) and matches the phone colour so well people think its a different version of the HTC One. Everything lines up exact and the quality of the case is superb from the rubber top/bottom to the precision curvature of the backing which fits in your palm perfectly.
on 17 July 2016
My previous case was Spigen and I was really happy with it. I'm less impressed with this one. Considering it's a premium product I would expect the design to be better. It interferes with the screen and I have to remove the case if I want to plug in most of the headphone jacks that I own for stereo / portable speakers etc. On the upside I have dropped it a few times and nothing has broken.
on 21 September 2015
Great case - the best I had for the HTC One M8 - saved my phone on a few (stone floor) drops and did NOT need replacing. I got through 2 x dot view cases and wish I had just got one of these. Additionally, it was almost immediately stolen by my 19 year old for his HTC One M8 and he works in construction and drops his phone a lot more than I drop mine. Recommended.
on 10 November 2017
Great case! Am a clumsy one but since buying no damage to the phone yet. Not too heavy, and as i like bigger phones, makes it a good size. Great buy!
on 11 March 2017
Great, well I've had this for 2 years now , ideal purchase!
on 25 May 2017
Saved my phone so many times lol
on 23 September 2017
Extremely hard-wearing case; has saved the screen on nearly a dozen occasions.
on 23 August 2017
Good cover and gives good protection
on 10 August 2015
Fine
on 21 July 2014
Robust while still looking good, it has saved my phone a few times already