on 27 September 2017
I was looking for a new digital camera to take with me on journeys, and this seemed to fit the bill!

Pros:
Great for outdoors, photos are very crisp and vibrant.
Small and compact, easy to take out and about.
Easy to function, and no complicated menus/buttons to worry about, just press and go.
Easy to transfer images from the camera to my PC.

Cons:
The battery life could be better, I find myself charging it a lot after not using it for a while.
The camera quality isn't as great indoors/with artificial light.
I find myself not using the zoom function a lot as it diminishes the quality of the photo.

All in all, it's a good camera for the price you pay.
You are not going to get a better camera unless you up your price range a lot.
42 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2017
Good little camera simple to use and takes good pictures
15 people found this helpful
on 14 March 2017
Very light weight and takes a great snap!
10 people found this helpful
on 10 July 2017
Nice easy to use camera. Instructions didn't really go into much detail on camera settings but it's easy to figure out. It's light and feels good in the hand ideal for taking photos of my camera shy dog! Nice price and quick delivery
6 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2017
This camera looks nice but is really poor quality when it comes to taking photos. I found that I ended up taking all my photos on my smartphone on holiday as this camera produced such terrible results. Very disappointed as I was looking for a small point and shoot for going abroad as my DSLR takes up so much of my hand luggage allowance. Can't see myself ever using this camera. And unfortunately too late to return product.
5 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 August 2017
Not as good as my Canon but does the job and doesn't have so many toys as the previous one however takes pictures and the results are good. No complaints for the price and as used for work doesn't have to be the worlds best.
Literally point and shoot and that's all work needs.
4 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2016
Great camera, we're using this camera on a daily basis and we've had it for 10 months and it's still working well.
Very happy.
Quick delivery.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2017
Excellent little camera for the cost. Have used it a number of times and have absolutely no issues with it. Pictures are crystal clear given that they are 20m pixels. The only downside I have experienced (as with all digital cameras) is the size of each picture/file - in this case typically over 7mb which can cause a bit of an issue if trying to email them. I use it to take pictures of items in a charity shop in France (Fripaffaires) so tend to reduce the size before uploading them.

It's small and easily fits into a pocket so from that point of view is easier to handle than my DLSR.

Overall, very pleased.
One person found this helpful
on 26 January 2015
Just wanted a simple little camera to fit in my largish handbag because my iphone keeps telling me its full- it also means I can take loads shots with a 32 Mg card . I like it- easy to use and not bad pics
8 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2016
Cheap and cheerful camera. I bought this because I wanted something that wasn't my phone (i.e. I didn't mind losing) and that would take slightly better pictures.

The picture quality is generally okay, but a bit sub-par in low light (i.e. anything other than broad daylight). The compression of images is quite aggressive and there isn't a manual setting to dial down the compression.

But, you know, it's fine. Does the job.
2 people found this helpful