on 22 October 2014
From book one I kept waiting to be bored by the theme but the mail orders were as exciting as they were different ...am excited to find out what surprises she springs next.
Ps: wouldn't mind here imagination to visit other genres nocturnal books next from her perhaps but whatever her tunes are I will always be a fan .historical lovers this is such a treat and for beginners she is the best intro for u to get hooked
Again...ADDICTIVE.
on 17 July 2015
I read until the end but I must say this was the most over sugary book I have ever read, I have read some of the other Beckham brides books and they were ok but this one - if she mentioned her bad leg once more I would scream. The whole book was so over the top syrupy it made me cringe. I read until the end hoping it would improve but it didn't. It was even written in a child like way. Some of the other Brides of Beckham have been ok so I was surprised that this one was so disappointing.
on 16 April 2014
A very naive little book. Shame it was so short and I would have liked the story expanded a bit. Nonetheless enjoyable and very old-world escapism. Read and enjoy.
on 4 May 2014
Another great book by Kirsten Osbourne! Loved it! Thoroughly recommend this series and her suitors of Seattle series if you enjoy western romances.
on 16 September 2014
Great series for taking on holiday or curling up on a winters night
on 22 April 2014
Now I enjoy a simple love story more than the next person.But Kirsten Osbournes story was just that,simple.It read like grade school grammar and had it's fair share of typos.Avoid unless you need a truly boring bedtime read.
on 13 September 2014
good read like all brides of beckham books