on 17 July 2014
It's ok. I like that you unlock stuff for the prince but for the princess you have hardly anything to choose from. The makeup you get 2-3 choices to choose from and then you have to buy the rest for real money. Why can't it be all free???? I really like libii games but the only fault is that you have to pay to unlock things. Please read and hope you found this helpful. Amy, :)
5 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2014
You know what children are like - Granddad can you download something for me? Well it was downloaded, played with and removed from the system. Didn't hold her attention for very long.
7 people found this helpful
on 4 May 2014
It is a great game for kids and much better than the other fashion games usually I get a game simaler to this but after one game I normally just delete it.
9 people found this helpful
on 5 May 2014
Princess salon 2 is a great game it is very interesting and you can do daily tasks when you are bored
10 people found this helpful
on 4 May 2014
I love this app because you can do the princess and the Prince and my friends like it too they think it is so cool.
9 people found this helpful
on 4 June 2014
My little niece loves this game, she has hours of fun and never gets tired of playing it. She loves pampering the Princesses. Five Stars.
10 people found this helpful
on 10 June 2014
Its OK but I wouldn't recommend it d challenges to win the princes clothes are hard and to start off with u only have one outfit
8 people found this helpful
This app is great i would recommend it to any girl between 4 and 9
I love it you have to buy it
8 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2014
I wasent impressed with the gold chain at all, I imagined it would be a bit heavier, it was to flimsy , and not what it looked like on your page,I was disappointed, needless to say, I won't be purchasing another.
on 28 August 2014
Rubbish really. Can't do a lot with it even tho it makes it look like you can. Don't bother with it.