Customer reviews

on 30 July 2014
See my review of the Nillkin 9H Anti-Smash Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the Motorola MotoG - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ISH3GFS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
on 21 May 2014
I normally get 99p screen protectors (that some shots charge £15 for) but thought I'd give this one a go.
I have to say it is fantastic, its easy to apply (although the instructions have been poorly translated) much much easier than the cheaper one.

It has no bubbles, its much thicker than the normal screen protectors and after a week it doesn't seem like its going to have a problem with streaking and smudging.
on 23 April 2014
I've got this protector hoping it will not be like the cheap ones, leaving bubbles and very thin. I'm not really good when it comes to doing things correctly but this screen protector was easy to apply. I've used the kit included for cleaning the screen first, trying to get it as perfectly clean as possible then just dropped the screen protector and it left no bubbles, nothing, perfect protector, worth the money, hope it protects as good as it is easy to apply it :))
on 13 January 2015
Not impressed with this item. I have had NIllkin 9H protectors before which have worked well, this item however appears to have developed a problem within a few months.

Two corners of the screen protector have flaked off leaving sharp edges and the laminate layer visible below.

Anyone who knows anything about tempered/hardened glass will tell you that once you develop any kind of defect, the whole pane of glass will be weakened.

As evidenced by the fact if I use my nail to touch the corner, the glass starts to crack even more.

I have heard there are lots of fakes in the market, perhaps a bad batch slipped in? Either way I have purchased over 7 Nillkin 9H protectors for various phones and none of them have failed as quickly or as easily as this one.
on 31 December 2014
Pros

Fits well on the display
Easy to install with good tools to help clean the display bundled with the glass
Good carlity
No obvious reduciton in touch sensitivity

Cons

Very poor resistance to scratches. I have not seen a measuable improvement in scratch resistance over the much cheaper plastic screen protectors. I have had this installed for less than a month and it is already notably scratched at several locations. For the record I am very OCD with my devices and look after them well. I regularly clean my pockets of lint to make sure my devices are as protected as possible from scratches. This glass protector just isn't hard enough, I expected better at this price. I will be returning to cheaper protectors in the new year.
on 19 October 2015
I don't usually leave reviews but this item did such a good job i felt it was worthwhile.

Application is very easily, cleaning and drying pads along with anti-static pads to ensure the screen is completely clear. Application of the screen protector was a breeze.

Does it work??! YES. I know this as i am on my 2nd screen protector. I dropped my phone on concrete from a fair distance and the screen protector cracked from corner to corner, after pealing it off my screen was completely unharmed. Also worth noting i dropped my phone a few times before this and the protector did not break, so its not like one slight bump and it falls apart.

As said i am on my 2nd one of these. £8 for this or £100 for a new screen. Easy decision!
on 12 March 2015
I have tried several glass screen protectors and other than badly translated information on the product the instructions are in pictures. It takes a little bit of thought to work them out but all in all this is by far the best I've bought. It was for a htc one m8, and had 2 camera lens protectors included a nice bonus. My phone is fairly heavily abused, but no scratches, abrasions, chips or cracks which has been an issue on others I tried, including some more expensive products. I will say that with this screen protector, if you have the dot matrix case it won't close as these screen protectors are a bit to the depth of the screen, albeit fractions of a millimeter.
on 13 August 2014
So far this is proving an excellent buy. You really can't tell it's in place - no bubbles, no squidgy feeling like some protectors, no loss of sensitivity.

As previous reviewers have said, the instructions for fitting aren't the clearest, but it wasn't hard to figure out the steps - Clean, Wipe, Remove Static using the Blue Sheet, Apply Protector (remembering to remove the backing sheet from the protector first...!!). No need for any messing about to remove bubbles or creases - it just sticks in place with no fuss.

Definitely one of the better products I've bought.
on 13 July 2014
Very easy to apply. One of the few that doesn't bubble, and I've tried several tempered glass protectors for the M8. Doesn't protrude much, resists finger prints even with oily fingers. It's about 1mm to narrow for the screen for the width, but I've tried more expensive ones and they're the same.

I wiped the screen with alcohol cloth, dried then used the anti-static tape. Drop the protector on the screen and let it do all the work. Took 2 minutes for the protector to adhere to the screen with no intervention from me.

Good.
on 17 February 2016
fitting this product was a little awkward for me. This is because I'm quite obsessive with symmetry. I ordered a second protector in hopes of getting it right. Hopefully no air pockets linger.

Came with dry wipe, wet wipe and dust wipe, which is good.

In my second order I realised it also came with a camera lens and duo lens protector. Also a bit fiddly but of course a nice touch.