on 2 October 2016
I only recently started putting reviews on products, (been an Amazon customer since 2002), and I've realised that with things like CD compilations, if you don't already know what you're getting, it was a bit dumb to buy it in the first place.
With the 'Now' CDs this is especially true, so all my reviews for these will be 5*, because I know the songs before I purchase, love some of them, like others & can't stand some.
These are brilliant albums if you want to keep up to date with the latest pop tracks and are always easy to listen to, with the swear words cut on the more edgy ones so kids can listen as well.
So if you read the track listings and like them, then buy it, if you don't then don't. Simple.
on 14 June 2014
If you like most of the now mixes then this one is worth buying.
I like the fact that you can also download it once the disc has been ordered.
on 29 June 2014
Over all the collection of recent hits contains a reasonable collection. There are a number of what we term as fillers on this album the tracks that you just skip over if you get my meaning, that is why I give it only 4 stars......That about sum it up.....
on 16 February 2016
I have all the NOW collection since 2007, but lately they are not including all the hits you expect. Still it is a good list to play wherever you go or to keep for your historical records, as I do every time after the release of each new compilation.
on 10 January 2017
As always these compilations give great value for money and with the number of tracks on the album there is generally a majority of good tacks.to enjoy.
on 2 July 2016
Another one of my now disks = another one to my collection! All of them are really good!
on 21 January 2017
Filling a gap in my collection from many years ago. As usual a few great songs with a bit of filler to pad it out.
on 23 September 2017
Thank you very much I am very happy with my cd I ordered
on 15 September 2015
usual great franchise continues. I do find myself reverting to streaming these days more than buying the CD but with Amazon prime music you buy this and get the downloand instantly for free.
on 16 November 2017
yes I bought yet another. great quality