Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

Your rating(Clear)Rate this item


There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

on 24 October 2013
Great little case- I love it. Colourful and offers complete protection. Arrived extremely quickly and undamaged unlike one my daughter had opened by Royal Mail!
0Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2013
I ordered this phone case on Monday afternoon and it arrived on Thursday by Royal Mail.
It's a great product - well made and a very good fit. I had looked at similar products in Meadowhall but they were much more expensive and very boring designs!
This one is a fun design and I love it!
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 September 2013
Lovely cover, bright and cheerful. Fits phone well and doesn't obscure buttons or camera. Reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that there is a slight fault in the patternation. There is a repeating black 'smear' in the owl fabric which detracts from the colours somewhat. I would not have picked this one in a shop if I could have seen it because of this fact. But lovely non the less.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2013
Arrived within 48 hours of ordering ( that was a Sunday) and well worth every penny. Sturdy case protects phone and stylus prevents any marks / damage to screen.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2013
Product as described looks better than on phone than it looks on computer fits phone perfectly. would certainly recommend people to buy quick service too..
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2013
Lovely phone case. pretty design and nice and protective if phone should be dropped. Would recommend = very good price
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2014
I'm very please with this case which arrived quickly and with only 99p postage. It looks as though it cost much more than it really did. It will help protect your phone even if you accidently drop it. I gave this 5 stars because there was no reason to give it less. You can't go wrong with this case. I would not hesitate in recommending this case to anyone.
0Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 October 2015
Hubby says ' just what i wanted '. I think my other half was pleasantly pleased when this arrived. Hes always had the kind of mobile phone case that swallows his mobile and has never answered a call because it takes too long to get it out of his pocket and then out of the case. His phone bills have always been huge
because hes had to return unanswered calls for years! He only wanted a new screen saver really but feels really young and funky now he has a 'cool' case that he can use with one hand and not two. He still cant hear the phone very well but when he does he answers it 20% of the time, which in turn should reduce his
bills..by 20% too. Im working on the other 80% but that necessitates in a hearing
aid so wish me luck. So, yes my hubby is very happy with everything that came
with this item, and trust me he's not happy very often, so it's a result!!! He wasnt
sure what the stylus was for and after pointing out it wasnt for cleaning out his
ears but to use in place of his gorilla sized digits he gave it a try and is still playing with it! Happy hubby= happy wife. Thank you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2013
I am very pleased with the last Order I placed with Amazon for the S6810 Multi Birds Owels PU Leather Mobile Phone Case, Thank you for uour very fast reply with my order.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2016
This case is fantastic value for the money. Fits my phone perfectly and looks great. The magnetic clasp is very strong and does a good job of closing the case securely. All in all a 5* buy, really pleased with this product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
See all 4 answered questions


Need customer service? Click here

Sponsored Links

  (What is this?)