on 9 August 2014
not very good not worth the trouble.
on 21 September 2014
free ,what can i say
on 17 March 2016
Very good
on 18 April 2014
Not bad for free sort of reminded me of growing up in the North East of England but a little right to the left of where I was born. I did relate to the last song The Angel Of the North it reminded me of The Angel of the North.
on 18 April 2014
Not a bad Cd for absolutely nothing. Its a sampler so there will be some material that not all people would like. But I found quite a number of tracks that I enjoyed. Would consider checking out some of he artists.
on 7 June 2014
I love music. I listen to all genres before I dismiss it or decide its not to my liking.
But its free music and only a fool would pass up the chance to give it a listen,
VINE VOICEon 28 June 2014
I am enjoying this album which was free from Amazon.Never heard of the singers nor the songs.Nevertheless we are getting along very well
on 5 July 2014
its ok
on 8 April 2014
Sadly, there is nothing outstanding on this sampler. I am sure some one will like it, but not for me.
on 16 April 2014
Not too bad have only listened to 3 of the songs. - will need to listen a little more often to put better review