HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 7 April 2014
I absolutely love this track and it is sure to be a hit. The track starts off with Bettye Lavette’s 1965 hit, and the beat is the same throughout, although it has been updated and there is no xylophone.

This is great to listen to, powerful and memorable, making something that you really feel. If you are into Rhythm and Blues you should love this, and even if not you may still find you enjoy this great track. I’ve already played it four times, and I didn’t download it that long ago.
on 11 April 2014
Pretty good I must say. Funky, big bass line and voice sounds in good form. Good for grooving to. I've listened to the album and I think it will do well. Again, a slightly different direction for Paolo re. album 1 & 2, but for me that's a good thing. My wife is the big fan (wonder why?) but she has not heard this yet. Well done Paolo, I think you've gone and done a good thing!
on 5 June 2014
Opening with a female singer before Paolo Nutini takes the vocal reins and delivers an excellent, slightly reggae influenced version of the Betty Lavette song that Paloma Faith also covered on her album 'Fall From Grace'. The track does seem to cut off rather abruptly though !
on 15 April 2014
5 stars for the SONG ! Paolo Nutini is a real diamond from Scotland !
*** The ending of this song has been cut short by 5 sec approx. I have reported this to Amazon, however no action has been taken. ***
I have checked with the correct version of this song and this download here on amazon is wrongly edited ! Be aware ! I shall remove this comments once issue has beed addressed.
on 14 April 2014
Always wanting to hear something from Paolo that hits me in the same way as These Streets, so always surprised at what he gives us. He has a very attractive voice with a great delivery ,even if he doesn't always write or sing the songs that suit me.
on 22 April 2014
A very pleasent track, by an artist who I think has slightly reinvented himself. I'm not a fan, and it was a free download, mainly for my wife, but Paolo, here exudes a certain charm, which could be expanded upon, in the new album.
on 9 April 2014
This is Paulo Nutini from the album Caustic Love expressing depression at the loss of a lover in a hypnotic track that contains the genius lines "We are broken by others but we mend ourselves, We take comfort in strangers but I don't think it helps". An odd song for a duet - sounds like a misunderstanding and counselling would help. Like Phil Campbell and McEwans, a great Scottish export.
on 7 April 2014
Absolutely beautiful, a haunting and memorable track which will stay with you. Definitely needs playing on loop, it's that great!
on 9 April 2014
I love the lilt of Paulo Nutini's voice it sends a little shiver through me the song is just enchanting
on 15 June 2014
Great song wanted to see if he still had the touch
Yes he has so I now download the remaining album
Go Paola