Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 26 March 2014
Another amazing book, by one of my favourite authors. Loved the book right from the start and didn't want to put it down. Even had me chewing my nails at one point. Although there is a novella coming soon I sure do hope that maybe Seth gets a book too, I don't want to give these guys up just yet or Anna and Rosie. Keep up the good work, Kirsty never fails to give us anything less than 5* reads.
on 27 March 2014
I haven't written a review in ages but felt compelled to write one for this book. I haven't adored someone as much as Nate Peters in ages if I could wish for a boyfriend to appear right now it would be him! This book isn't the typical angsty hes cheated on me I can't trust him kind of book, there is so much depth and character development you fall in love with everyone in the book. There are so many twists and turns along the way you won't know whats coming till it jumps right out and slaps you in the face. Kirsty definitely went for the HOLY SH*T moment and let me tell you it was an almighty one! An added bonus was that it was a long book, I'm sick of this barely 200 pages crap, gooo Kirsty. I just want there to be another book all about their future, pretty please : )
on 28 March 2014
you definitely should read "nothing left to lose" first as you get to know all characters.love nate and rosie's story.loved reading them and looking forward to another read by this author.
on 22 March 2015
Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty Moseley

After reading ‘Nothing left to lose’ by Kirsty and finding it a gripping read, I learnt that Enjoying the Chase was Nate and Rosie’s story, two character from the book, so got this book to read.

I have also read ‘The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window’ again a gripping read and after reading these two books, Enjoying the Chase seemed like a basic romance story that took forever to read.

However the storyline was good, Rosie has been hurt in the past by a cheating player of a boyfriend and Nate is the biggest player there is, though as Rosie rebuffs his chat up lines and come-ons, his interest in Rosie perks up and chases after her and in the process falls for her, though he will have to prove he is not a player anymore and build trust and honesty in order to win her over.

There are a few steamy scenes in the book and the story flicks from both their POV and is written well, albeit a few grammatical errors, and I enjoy Kirsty’s writing style, though I just felt the story was too long, too predictable and it sadly lost my interest, I nearly gave up a couple of times.

I don’t think I will be reading ‘One wild night’ which is an Enjoying the Chase novella, though I will try Kirsty’s other stories, so I haven’t given up yet.
on 19 February 2016
Enjoying the Chase is a spin off from Nothing Left to Lose and tells the story of Ashton's best friend Nate Peters. Nate is the stereotypical playboy, living life to the full and not getting involved in relationships. Nate can pretty much get any woman he wants and never goes back for seconds. Until Rosie, Rosie has her own problems and is not Looking for a man in her life, that includes Nate. Nate however will not give up on Rosie and ends up being her saviour in more ways than one. Can Rosie put her faith in Nate? Really enjoyed getting to know Rosie and Nate. Another winner from Kirsty Moseley.
on 6 June 2014
After reading Nothing Left to Lose I was expecting something similar. Boy, the player meets girl, untrusting single parent. They become friends with make out sessions but no sex until there's love. While an easy read it takes to near the end of the book for something drastic to happen before I love you is said. Her ex keeps appearing during the book then disappears without a trace. Felt something missing with this book.
on 5 May 2016
This book is AMAZING!! I was hooked from start to finish. Ever character in this book is great! Nate and Rosie's story was great getting to see how the romance played out and read as both characters feelings change into love. DJ is the best kid in a book I've read. Had me laughing and crying. Of course Anna and Ashton, just love them. Both sides of the family, friends. I can't praise this book enough. Another excellent book by Kirsty Moseley.
on 12 August 2014
I downloaded this on the strength of its reviews and read until 33% when I could take no more! In my opinion this is an immature, repetitive read that failed to engage my interest. Apologies to all those who loved it but I couldn't bear anymore of Rosie biting her bottom lip or Nate and his naff lines and endearments!
on 22 June 2014
The story of Rosie and Nate is brilliant. It feels so very, very real and down to earth.
It’s a Romance from a different view point.
Many Romance books out there today are aimed at teenage girls to young adults, yet this story, while I would categorise it as a YA Romance, has something different to it. Rosie has something that not many other female characters have in their stories and I love how Moseley has integrated this into Rosie’s character.
I really did love and enjoy this book a heck of a lot. So much so, that even though I have the book on kindle, I’ve just order a paperback copy too!

It really is a romance that will make you laugh, cry and scream in frustration. It’s an amazing book which I’d recommend to anyone looking for a great read.
Although I don’t have much in common with Rosie you do get emotionally connected to her in a variety of ways. You can sympathize and relate to her situations and you can’t help but feel and almost experience the same pain, happiness and insecurities that Rosie goes through.
Nate. Now what can I say about him! He’s everything you’d want in a guy if you wipe the whole ‘man-whore’ thing from the equation. He’s smart, sexy, funny, the muscle definition I could almost see while reading… I think I’m in love.
His character development through the story is great to see and his personality suits him to a T.
I could imagine a cocky grin with a shine of arrogance in his eyes, but his touch gentle and his heart true. It may sound sappy but this story is much more than just your average Romance.

If you want a read that is different, entertaining and full of twists and turns, then you’ll Love ‘Enjoying the Chase.’

Review by Jade Lloyd - if you want more reviews, check out her blog at: [...]
on 20 April 2014
The first half of the book bored me to tears. I had to give myself pep talks to keep reading. But the second half I couldn't put the book down. Kirsty just drew out the first half, and it's the first half that keeps you captivated. I love Kirtsys' other books that is why I stuck at it. It was a good book towards the end.