on 6 June 2014
After reading Nothing Left to Lose I was expecting something similar. Boy, the player meets girl, untrusting single parent. They become friends with make out sessions but no sex until there's love. While an easy read it takes to near the end of the book for something drastic to happen before I love you is said. Her ex keeps appearing during the book then disappears without a trace. Felt something missing with this book.
on 12 August 2014
I downloaded this on the strength of its reviews and read until 33% when I could take no more! In my opinion this is an immature, repetitive read that failed to engage my interest. Apologies to all those who loved it but I couldn't bear anymore of Rosie biting her bottom lip or Nate and his naff lines and endearments!
on 12 April 2014
I read nothing left o lose before this one, and I think both are good reads. My problem with this author is that her books are too long, she spends pages and pages saying the same things and dragging the story. Also this book may not appeal to an older demographic..nice stories but please make the books shorter so readers don't lose interest.
on 23 April 2014
Is this aimed at a teenage market - because it didnt seem to mention that anywhere? Repetitive garbage both this and 'Nothing Left to lose'. It was so far removed from real life it should have been labelled as fantasy. The fire scene at the end ...... what fireman would leave a 4 year old child a few feet away to die in a blaze?
on 20 April 2014
The first half of the book bored me to tears. I had to give myself pep talks to keep reading. But the second half I couldn't put the book down. Kirsty just drew out the first half, and it's the first half that keeps you captivated. I love Kirtsys' other books that is why I stuck at it. It was a good book towards the end.
on 1 April 2014
Wow I read this in 2 days I couldnt put it down, I enjoyed the story loved that it followed on from the other books, but still standalone too. It kept me hooked and loved the character nate and how his life progressed can't wait for kirsty Moseley next book. Loved loved it..........did I say I loved it.:-)
on 28 September 2014
This book was nice at the start but dragged on SOOO much it became repetetive and boring. I lost interest halfway through and really struggled to finish it. It could have done with being 50 - 75% of its actual length.
on 25 March 2014
I didn't think that Kirsty could surpass her first novel but she did and did it with style.
I fell completely in love with all the characters especially DJ.
Thank you for such a wonderfully written book. I highly recommend it to everyone who is a romantic at heart.
on 14 April 2014
I like this book but its no where as good as this writers past releases; which i arted at 4 and 5 star. This book seemed a little predictable at times it got boring as its too long!, but it is a sweet book,a journey of love and emtion with some fgood characters.
on 19 February 2016
Enjoying the Chase is a spin off from Nothing Left to Lose and tells the story of Ashton's best friend Nate Peters. Nate is the stereotypical playboy, living life to the full and not getting involved in relationships. Nate can pretty much get any woman he wants and never goes back for seconds. Until Rosie, Rosie has her own problems and is not Looking for a man in her life, that includes Nate. Nate however will not give up on Rosie and ends up being her saviour in more ways than one. Can Rosie put her faith in Nate? Really enjoyed getting to know Rosie and Nate. Another winner from Kirsty Moseley.