on 8 June 2017
It's a cd and it works lol
on 4 January 2014
This album is fantastic and equally as good as the first one. Every track is good there are no tracks that I would skip. Brilliant album and well recommended.
on 3 September 2017
Awesome
on 27 March 2017
Awesome service will use again
on 21 December 2014
One of my favourite albums!
on 15 April 2017
Brilliant
on 5 November 2013
Demonstration shows Tinie has developed in the years since he's been away. Every track offers something different and none disappoint. Looking Down The Barrel is pure brilliance and now want to buy the original of the sample. Other stand out tracks for me are Lost Ones with Paloma Faith and Lover Not a Fighter with Labrinth. Heroes with Laura Mvula is beautiful too. On rotation and see no signs of being able to switch. Good work Tinie!
on 4 November 2013
This song is absolutely phenomenal! It's Tinie with a new style. And I must say, it works.

I love it when artists experiment with genres and alike. Tinie Tempah does it here by moving from the pop-rap to grime/hip-hop rap.

All I really have to say is: If you love bass, rap, rock, pop, grime, hip-hop and good old British rap, BUY THIS ALBUM!
on 5 November 2013
Really good album, each track is different which is a rare occurrence.
i listen to the album all the way through with no skipping tracks which shows how good it is! favorite tracks are the two with labrinth featured..
on 2 April 2014
I have to be honest as on the first couple of listens to this, I was a little disappointed after the brilliant Discovery. However I am glad I persevered as this has turned out to be a great album also, not quite up there with the debut for me, but still an excellent showcase of this young mans ability to redesign music and what it represents for him.
Enjoy!