on 14 October 2016
Ordered to replace htc one s, needed more storage. Arrived with box well packed but was opened as it said it would be on the blurb, silicone case not in there. Small mark on the back of the phone that I noticed after a couple of days and I have not dropped it or had it anywhere to mark it. It works well, colour is great, sound is really, really loud and clear! Fit a memory card and sim card no problem and I am not techy at all. Had a moments confusion over the compact charger, never seen one before and was convinced it was a foreign plug untill I went to look for one on amazon and found some compact ones when all became clear, doh!! I don't use the phone for anything other than internet, email, calls, kindle app for books and photos really so maybe it's a bit wasted on me but as I run my own business I like a phone that doesn't lag and is easy to use for updating my business facebook page and web site and as I'm not very teccy it has to be simple, I find this simple. I'm not a fan of all the extra bumff and apps that come on the phone, they just use up space as far as I can see and if I can take them off I will but at the moment they are not annoying me! All in all pleased with purchase even though it was about £39 cheaper two days after ordering but you pays your money and takes your chance.
on 21 February 2017
I have had three HTC phones over the past years: a Desire, One S and now the One M8. The One M8 is by far the weakest one. GPS is unrealiable and very often it does not work; the phone slows down quite a bit when surfing over the internet or simply opening applications; icons such as the Google Map icon disappear and appear at random from my home screen; the phone is very slippery and difficult to hold as it is very thin; the camera is slow and of worse quality when compared to the One S. On the bright side, the screen is of good quality, battery life is very good: reading email and accessing internet sites as well as making several phone calls a day gets me 2.5 days of battery life. Call quality is good and the speakers in general are loud and clear. Video is quickly processed: I make regular intercontinental video calls using Line and have no slow down or whatsoever. The phone is beautiful as well.

Overall, I would give this phone 3.5/5.0 stars. I feel that the phone is in general quite ok, but unreliable in its performance.
on 30 April 2017
Pros-
This phone is really good for it's price specs wise, considering the specs you're getting (octacore ect) compared to inferior phones at the same price range.
It is mostly screen, but has not broken once and I've dropped it several dozen times on jagged rocky surfaces (not on purpose, i'm clumsy and I walk dogs a lot).

Cons-
It gets warm if you use it continually for too long and then the touch sensitivity is a bit iffy.
A common problem is that the row of dots on the bottom get blocked by dust. When mine arrived I couldn't tell, but it was so badly blocked I had no microphone function at all and thought I had been sold a defective phone. It turns out sitting down and picking dust out of every hole with a push pin for 30 mins fixed the issue and it hasn't returned (yet, 1 months on).
on 10 December 2016
Excellent phone! HTC has worked for me and several friends for years - and the M8 so far has been great for me. The price was good value through Amazon, and I've calculated it will work out as saving me money, purchasing a phone myself and going SIM only with a network rather than going onto another contract for 24months!! Especially as I'm hoping this phone lasts me a good few years if I look after it properly, with no need to upgrade after 2.
I love the colour - as I was after something a bit different from the normal greys and silvers. The size isn't too big either - I had the M7 previously, which is slightly smaller but not much. And as always Android is so much easier to use and get on with than a certain fashionable brand which teenagers flock to. The HTC has a great camera and often takes better photos than my little digital camera, lots of storage, great screen organisation, and battery life is really good - On a normal day I often only use around 50% and even using my phone as a Sat Nav without charging it in the car I still have battery life left at the end of the day!! I imagine this will wane as the phone ages, but for now it's great. The HTC also has the best speakers of any phone on the market, no matter what model you have, and on the M* there's no exception. Fantastic sound from this phone!
As with all phone changes there are some differences to get used to - but these are minimal here and easy to get used to - such as the home and back buttons no longer being physical buttons but part of the touch screen, and the power button on the top of the phone being on the opposite side to what I was used to!
I had been toying with getting the more up to date M9 but after lots of comparison reading I decided on the M8, and am glad I did. I think for the hike in price for an upgrade to the M9 it's not worth it. The cost was a big factor for me - esp after finding that after 2.5 yrs the M7 had lost nearly all its value (originally £600 brand new down to £25!!!), so don't weant to invest such a huge amount when it's not going to be worth much in a couple years. And from what I've read it seems that the M9 doesn't have much of an edge over the M8 for me to warrant paying out for it.
This phone is great, and in my opinion should be outselling the Samsungs and Apples out there!
on 10 March 2017
The phone came unlocked and it was in decent shape, but the vibrate function never worked.
on 25 May 2017
Received on time, an excellent second hand phone, condition is acceptable showing very little wear and tear. The phone is of good quality and a very good price. Battery life is very good and the phone works well.
on 9 April 2017
Brought the htc one m8. Really good condition am impressed. Working fine aswell...only been using it for few days so lets see how it goes
on 23 May 2015
Very fast response. Better than my iPhone 5S
on 28 September 2016
super fast delivery and as advertised
on 26 May 2017
Very good phone in near perfect condition,like new