Customer reviews

Closing In
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 24 April 2017
Loved this book , surprising twists and couldn't put it down , good story telling , would recommend and will look fir her other books
on 24 August 2017
Not keen on this style of writing. All a little bit cliché, too predictable. Found it cringe worthy. Book club choice so had to read it in order to discuss it.
on 2 May 2017
I didn't think it would be better than Sister Sister, but it was.
Loved the story, could not put the book down, very well written indeed.
I have yet again recommended this to all my family and friends. An easy 5 stars from me.
on 22 June 2017
Yes another good read believable characters good story line
on 29 April 2017
I enjoyed this, although not as good as her nocel Sister, Sister, which I would highly recommend. I will look for more of her novels.
on 24 April 2017
Loved this book I was unable to put it down.
on 11 April 2017
Never got into it.
on 29 March 2017
Wasn't expecting to be as gripped as I was, but this book had me on the edge of my seat and my heart was pumping at many times. I could imagine this as a film. Would definitely recommend.
on 2 April 2017
Awful
on 12 March 2017
Gripping, fantastic story, I couldn't put this book down. Excellent read, I really enjoyed the story line and I was gutted when I finally finished reading it.