Customer reviews

Rise Like A Phoenix
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 2 June 2014
I thought it would never happen again- the right song won Eurovision! I don't believe Conchita (or Tom Neuwirth to give him his real name), won simply because of the drag queen gimmick- I think he won because he has a great voice, and it was a powerful song. I like songs which use humour to get a message across- I like Iceland this year for the same reason. A man dressed as a woman- and a bearded woman at that- can't be intended to be overly serious, but the song has a great message about overcoming prejudices. A great song, which would probably feature in my Top 10 Eurovision winners.
on 14 May 2014
Along with the majority of European voters I found myself drawn towards this performance on its own merits rather than the sensational presentation and the politically challenging persona of the singer, so it was a rewarding addition to my huge download of favourite tracks. The lyric is more inspiring than I had anticipated.
on 8 July 2014
One of the best Eurovision songs ever, forget that it is a guy in drag the song is really strong, the perfect Eurovision song. Right up there with Vicky Leandros, Johhny Logan, Ruslana and the best British song by Katrina and the Waves. As you can see I'm a bit of a Eurovision fan!
on 18 July 2014
I absolutely loved his voice, appearance on stage, and the choice of song, B R A V O, finally my vote counted!
on 14 June 2014
well! Conchita was an eyes wide surprize. I thought it sounded like a James Bond song too and also had a good voice.
on 18 May 2014
I love this song and don't think it is played enough, fantastic voice. Will look for more songs by this artist.
on 9 June 2014
This is a good song i downloaded it after hearing it on the 2014 eurovision and it was a fair price
on 14 May 2014
A well desevered eurovision winner of 2014 a great song ok so its a man dressed as a lady so what.
on 13 May 2014
How many artists these days just stand still in a beautiful gown, sing, and totally enthrall the audience. Conchita has the most amazing voice and I hope we get to hear a lot more of her.
on 13 May 2014
I heard this track on the Eurovision Song Contest final and instantly liked it.
I've been constantly playing it since I brought it