Customer reviews

6,215
Size: Large|Style Name: Black Plum Blossom|Change

on 24 February 2017
Had smelt this one in local shop it great.bought it here as it was cheaper wish I hadn't there was very little smell when opening the jar hoped the aroma would happen when the candle was lit it didn't don't know if it's old stock
on 3 August 2016
Love this scent. I normally like my sweet smells but reading reviews I took the chance and purchased this one. I love collecting yankee candles I buy the large jars for my collection and I burn 3 votive candles of same scent at same time and this scent leaves the room smelling fresh. I am very happy I did buy the riviera yankee the large jar looks amazing in my large collection.
on 27 July 2016
Always use Yankee candles , but the perfume is stronger on the ordinary Cinnamon fragrance , packaged well .
on 15 February 2016
I am addicted to buying Yankee Candles however I am very disappointed with this purchase. When I smelt it in the shop I loved it and bought some of the tea light candles- which were really strong. I recently bought the large candle but it is not strong at all. I have it lit in my living room which is quite a small room and I can barely smell it. Disappointed
on 3 February 2017
What a disappointment. I always save money to buy 2-3 of the Yankee candles every 6 months, and I wanted to try something new. Sadly this particular Yankee Vanilla Lime has no fragrance whatsoever, except when you let it burn for 30 minutes and have your nose right above it. Very sad to say I will think again next time.
on 12 November 2016
Angel wings yankee candle large jar is going to be my this years Christmas fragrance, I bought one as a presant and liked it so much got one for myself. love Yankee candles wont buy any other type. Angel wings has a soft vanilla type fragrance love it.
on 10 April 2016
The scent is very strong and long lasting. It really does smell of tart Tatin. It smells lovely in my room even when it's not lit. The burn rate is even and the wax goes down very slowly.
You do need to keep cutting the wick otherwise the flame gets too big and the jab gets black soot on it.
Definitely recommend this scent.
on 14 October 2015
I smelt this in a garden centre and loved it, but bought it from Amazon because it was much cheaper. It arrived undamaged as it was carefully packaged. If you like sweet dessert smells then you will like this. It is very inviting and homely....could help sell a house possibly?!
on 16 April 2017
Product was smashed. Someone had obviously opened it because the lid was upside down with big shards of glass inside of it. The invoice had also been taken out of the box so I'm unable to return it. Not happy.
review image review image
on 28 March 2016
The smell reminds me of warm evenings in front of the fire at my parent's house and I find it so comforting to burn after a long cold day at Uni. Was packed well, arrived in good condition. Just wish it wasn't just a seasonal scent!