Customer reviews

Diploid Love
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 20 October 2014
I love Brody Dalle and have always understand that music changes over time - especially with Brody Dalle and her ever growing maturity with music and love. With that I am currently waiting on my own love for this album to grow... I'm not quite there yet - don't get me wrong, a few songs are very catchy - but it might take a few more listens to make me love it. As yet I still prefer listening to the Spinerrette album (if we are discounting the obviousness awesomeness of The Distillers). I hope Brody Dalle keeps on making music - her uniqueness and grit is addictive.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2016
This should be far better going by what she's done before and her style.
The main track stands out but others are a bit lame.
Would love to but the track done with Shirley Manson.
Perhaps she should start a super group with her & the other girl she was pictured with on the cover of Nylon magazine
1 sexy group that would make
X
on 28 November 2015
Hated it on first listen, but this is a real grower. More synth than guitar and not at all what I expected. I like surprises though!
on 20 October 2014
Brody Dale is no new comer to the music world, but what ever she does she never fails, and here again she proves she is one of the best. buy it.
on 29 June 2014
Bought this album because I liked the track 'Meet the Foetus/Oh the Joy'. The hole album is really entertaining and worth the buy. Brilliant!
on 4 October 2015
A different side of brody from her distillers albums.
on 12 April 2016
Great rock music
on 22 March 2016
OK album but preferred her earlier stuff
on 20 December 2014
I love this album. I love Brody Dalle.
on 7 May 2014
Quite different from the distillers which is a good thing of course, variety etc. It took me a few listens to get into Brodys new sound but am now loving the album.