on 4 April 2014
Zentangle is just doodling patterns amongst a squiggle that is drawn in a 3.5 inch square. Doodling is very therapeutic it's true. Especially if you let your mind wander while you're doing it.
This author spends most of the book telling you how wonderful Zentangle is, without actually telling you what it is. Then the big reveal takes all of 2 pages followed by some examples taken from websites.

Not worth the outlay.
on 15 April 2014
I am new to zentangle and was quite disappointed in this book. I had anticipated a more practical book giving more guidance and practical tips on how to 'zentangle'. However what I found was more of a philosophical discussion for the majority of this book. If you are looking for practical help in how to do zentangle this is a book to avoid.
on 24 March 2014
Something I had no experience of or never heard of so when I started reading it I was hooked on the idea....This is a great read and I would recommend it to anyone
on 15 April 2014
I was looking for inspiration via lots of images, instead it is page after page of text with a few ( and I mean few) pictures thrown in. I was disappointed.
on 30 March 2014
Patterns like this are simply beautiful and mesmerizing to me. The logic and symmetry is relaxing, and creating your own Zentangles is indeed a powerful creativity booster. If you're suffering from writer's block or other kinds of creativity blockades, this may just break it. It does for me every time.
on 28 December 2014
Quite short but it was ok. I got it on kindle unlimited so it wasn't such a loss to me.