on 25 May 2016
Nice items, fast delivery. Unfortunately hubby didn't notice the towel ring was bent when he put it up! Or it would be a 5*. Cannot give full marks to defective item as price not cheap.
on 20 July 2015
Good price and arrived very quickly. Looks good and would recommend to others.
on 12 September 2017
As described, easy to instal and look very smart
on 29 March 2016
V G, once you work out how to fix. Came without instructions.
on 2 May 2015
I purchased the Toilet Roll Holder and Towel Ring and I am really impressed with the quality of these items - no plastic just solid polished chromed metal which look really nice in my bathroom. The only problem I had is with the Towel Ring whereby the ends did not line up which made it look offset to the wall mount. A bit of adjustment (which was quite difficult as these items are made from robust metal) and everything lined up perfectly. These are high quality, robust and stylish bathroom accessories but I have only awarded four stars given that the Towel Ring was not quite up to standard.
on 21 May 2014
Well made, modern no fuss design - looks very smart in my new downstairs toilet. Also purchased matching soap dispenser which lived up to expectations.
on 11 August 2015
Unfortunately as another reviewer said the towel ring was wonky and tarnished, so had to be returned.
Quick collection however.
on 13 October 2015
I have given this 5 stars because both are very solid pieces and are quite weighty. They are well made and worth the money and look very classy. I would have rated it 1 star, but because they are exactly what I wanted, I have gone with 5 stars. Unfortunately I asked for a refund and would reorder once my refund was processed. The towel holder was wonky, and did not align properly, so was poorly put together. The toilet roll holder was also wonky, not central and the bar moved about, when it should stay in the correct place. I did read the reviews prior to ordering and was hoping I received perfect ones. That said I will reorder and if the pieces are again not equal, i.e. wonky, I will ask for a refund again and look at buying from a shop where I can view the products first. That said these are very solid and better then some I have seen in the High Street.
on 9 May 2016
poor quality product. while this is a matter of view / choice fact that it all moves around and you cannot really make it tight enough is not good. as its fitter to the wall with two screws using round place issue is that holder can move around that plate regardless and will cause marks and damage to your wall. also 'elbow' part of the holder is attached to the square plate with single screw and that also moves. too many moving parts for such a simple thing. they might look nice but design is not very good.
on 8 February 2016
I was disappointed with these really, I feel they are bit to flimsy and plastic looking, although, of course, they are not. They are fit for purpose and look good when fitted, I had the same problem as other reviewers mention, its the smaller square blocks that the toilet roll arm and towel loop are held by, it loosens. I fixed this by dismantling the square blocks by unscrewing them via the visible screw inside the wall plate, I then glued them together replaced the screws and job done.