on 22 April 2014
This book gave me a lot of great ideas on how to start generating income online. My favorite section was on affiliate marketing, and I appreciate the advice about starting up a mailing list sooner rather than later. The author also gives a lot of resources in the book that are easily accessible from just one click of the mouse. Some of my other favorite parts of the book was the chapter on you tube, the chapter on Amazon possibilities, and the chapter on blogging. Highly recommended!
on 11 May 2014
I’ve been looking for an online business since I graduate from University, but I wasn’t sure which one to pick up! Now I found one after reading this book I choose the correct one, as my profits are so high. James Hill does a great job compiling the most important principles of online business using a clear, solid, engaging narrative style. It is short and easy to understand, ideal for starting your new project right away.
on 3 May 2014
SUPER helpful, I'm still reading this and putting every suggestion into action. For aspiring internet marketers, affiliate marketers, passive income enthusiasts or anyone who wants financial freedom doing what they enjoy, this is GREAT. Full of great resources - James Hill has done all the primary research so aspiring internet marketers can skip all the fluff out there and do what's effective!