on 2 July 2014
Too bloody addicting! A great time waster (if needed) and always plenty to do..take your time, speed through it.. but it is hard to put down!
on 19 October 2016
It's Good you get hooked!
on 31 March 2014
I must admit I'm addicted to this game, its well worth the money I paid for it and much better than the 'lite' version. I've got a theory that if clubs concentrate on Youth development they can do well and although this is only a game I've done this and it's paid off, mind you my managers seem to have a bit of a problem with this as they keep asking me to buy players aged over 25!
on 4 April 2014
I have been playing the Lite version of this, which was just brilliant. So I downloaded this for £2.99 and, I cannot put into words just how exceptional this has been for me.

You're the chairman of a brand new football club in which you get to name. You have to choose the best possible manager to ensure success and earn promotion throughout the leagues. You can increase and decrease the capacity of your stadium, buy and sell players (your manager will either be angry that you've sold a great player, or be pleased that you've bought the best. You can choose the appropriate ticket prices and food quality and prices of your home matches, and even choose your kit colour! Also there are numerous trophies to earn as you battle for the best; even the Champion's League!
Your weekly cost can even go up as you purchase more benefits e.g. better youth facilities, but it's worth it.
Your manager can get angry and leave, and your fans can also get annoyed of your actions, so be careful!
If you get stuck, in-game purchase are there to assist you.

Conclusively, I would recommend this app to all footy lovers out there.
Do not hesitate to buy! You won't want to stop once you've started.
on 13 April 2016
Had PRO version which did not work, was told that the normal version would but it does not on Kindle Fire.
on 3 April 2016
Won't work on my kindle fire 6 please fix!!
on 25 April 2014
Fantastic app - I haven't had this little sleep since the original Football Manager came out all those years ago. Addictive, fast-paced, simple yet involving. Try playing it without the injection of funds that are available as extras first. Then try and resist the foreign billionaire.....

My congratulations to the developers, with the proviso that, if you do go further with it, try and avoid making it too complex.

Now, this review has kept me away from my beloved Grimsby Albion too long. Come on you...erm...Fishers!!!
on 2 June 2014
A GOOD IF NOT LIMITED LITTLE TIME CONSUMING GAME.NICE TO PLAY BUT QUICKLY GOT BORED WITH EVERY GAME BEING SIMILAR
on 26 May 2014
This is an amazing little game for dipping into in short bursts, it's not so deep just easy to pick up and play. As suggested by the title you're the chairman rather than the manager so you're taking an overview of the club rather than making all the decisions. The app is very stable, no crashes on either kindle fire hdx or galaxy S3 and a nice shared save feature makes cross device play possible. If I had to make a criticism it'd be that a little more depth/control of the club would be nice, sometimes the managers transfer picks are a little odd! If the devs could make a Football Manager game with the same engine/interface I know I'd buy it!
on 31 March 2014
After playing the lite version I paid for and loaded the full version. I love the game and have wasted hours playing it. The full version is not disappointing and has more player history which I like.