on 27 August 2017
They are comfortable i have to admit, but not beautiful at all and the inside clothe broke on the buttons.
on 16 March 2017
Good for kicking around in
on 1 September 2017
very popular present, still going strong 2 years on.
on 3 October 2013
Most comfy and cosy Crocs I have owned! Purchased at sale price. Try warehouse deals for your size to get at an amazing price!
on 7 March 2017
Fits really small
on 15 July 2009
This is my second pair of Mammoth's and I can't recommend them highly enough. They are ideal as winter shoes because they keep your feet toasty warm and dry. I've seen some reviews where people say they use them as slippers but I think that's a waste of a great shoe. I wore my last pair all winter and never had cold feet once here in North Northumberland. My last pair are in great condition - I only bought another pair to have them in a different color.
One plus for me is that the Mammoth is cut wide. Since I have a EEE width foot, this is a godsend. I've had lots of problems finding comfortable shoes, much less comfortable and warm shoes. The Crocs Mammoth fit the bill, and as long as they keep making them, I'll keep buying them.
on 3 April 2009
furry crocs they are an excellent product wouldn't be without them in winter so easy to keep clean (bet that not many people can wash their slippers)cannot speak any highly of them.
on 28 July 2009
I was thinking about getting some of these for a while and after looking around I found that amazon was by far the cheapest place to get them. I chose the free delivery and they arrived well within the time frame I was quoted. No problems.
They are seriously comfortable, even more so than my normal crocs because of the fleecey lining. However, be warned you can only wear these when it is cold. They are so warm that even on a chilly overcast day your feet will feel like they are in a hot bath.
I wouldn't wear them in the rain because of the holes on the top although the holes along the side and front are blocked off on this model.
The fleece is removable and machine washable, which is handy.
on 22 May 2009
Purchased these for my husband as I also have a pair which are just brilliant. We really only wear them in the house instead of slippers as they are fur lined however if you want to go out to the car/the garden then you dont need to worry about getting wet soles as you would with normal slippers. I have washed the lining of mine and they came out fine although unbuttoning the insole is a little tricky. I wouldnt wear them out though. They are supremely comfy and very lightweight and would recommend them to anyone. Without the lining they do seem very big so I wouldnt purchase the mammoth crocs thinking you can take the insole out and use them as normal crocs.
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 July 2009
I brought these Crocs (I have the ordinary Crocs) as I needed a more supportive slipper . . . these are lovely and warm, more supportive than a slipper and wide enough for my whole foot to spread out. And better still you can take the fluffy insert out to wash when needed!! I strongly recommend them.