on 6 November 2014
Very colourful and just what i wanted.
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 March 2014
Apparently these are the ultimate in "cool". My young relative tells me that the glitter makes a real difference and that out of all her bands the glitter ones are her favourite. She says they look great and that they don't break.

Recommended!
on 13 April 2014
Daughter loves these different bands, Really enjoys making different items and these had a different element to her loom making. Thank You.
on 26 October 2014
Daughter loved them!
on 29 April 2014
would recommend this to anyone wanting to stock up their bands for their loom kit. the colours are all pastels
on 25 April 2014
my daughter loves these, well impressed with the fast delivery..and great value for money ..my house is now full of loom band creations ..haha
on 30 May 2014
I would say that these are okay. The ones I received weren't really "glittery" - they were more of a pastel/opaque colour. My daughter was a bit disappointed with the lack of glitter. They are nice but not as pretty as we were expecting. They were mostly all intact and they do the job so I rated them 3 stars.
on 30 May 2014
My daughter was very exited about getting glitter loom bands - but she was very disappointed when they arrived - hardly any glitter on them at all - will not be buying again.
on 9 June 2014
These were great value for money - I had expected to pay more for them once postage was included but was pleasantly surprised.

They arrived within a few days of ordering so my daughter didn't have to wait too long and didn't chew my ear off for days on end. She's really impressed with the variety of colours and has so far made many bracelets with none of the bands snapping, I'm really impressed and will use this company to order when she inevitably runs out.
on 11 June 2014
These bands are the best apparently!! My daughter has made numerous bracelets with them and is selling them to her friends as they all want glittery ones :-). The glitter is quite subtle but looks amazing, especially when combined with 2 or more colours. Am ordering more as she will run out soon, fantastic product and great quality as latex free so feel different (but nice!). Speedy delivery too and excellent comms from seller. Highly recommended :-))