Top positive review
15 people found this helpful
1 YEAR OF USE - Mouse is durable, but the keyboard only lasted for 10 months.
on 17 May 2016
If you have any questions please ask me.
The keyboard is about 19inches, so a 75-80cm mat will cover both the keyboard and mouse.
The mouse has a similar size as the Corsair M65.
It's COMPATIBLE with all versions of Windows, Mac and Linux and Wii (don't know about PS4/Xbox)
I bought the Nemesis Kane Pro from another retailer on the 17th of October 2015. This is my second purchase of this product, but this time it's from Amazon. The delivery company and delivery time are the same. Sent by DHL in 3-5 days to Ireland.
I used this set for HEAVY GAMING for about 1 year and this is what happened.
1. The keyboard is very sturdy, sleek and in good quality for its price. However, the keyboard legs will be the first ones to break. The left leg became loose, but it still hangs in there. I regularly rest my left hand on the left side of the keyboard, so the weight causes heavy friction if I pull the keyboard towards me. Also the keyboard fell about 8 times from my desk on the carpet. I think it will break faster if the floor wasn't carpeted.
2. It is well painted. However, if you constantly use WASD and SPACE and if you eat and play. The grease from your fingers will quicken the paint loss. The black paint around S and D slowly faded. The left side of the mouse where you place your thumb lost little bit of paint as well. This is due to grease and constant friction by your thumb while you move the mouse.
3. The cables braided, so they are very sturdy.
4. The box has a nice print and it's great for display. You can also recycle it.
5. Since these are rubber domes the actuating the keys are easy, but mushy. After 10 months, the SPACE bar can get stuck or there's a delay when it pops back up. This is because my thumb is always resting on the left end of the space bar, so there's friction and weight. If I press it on the middle or on the right end it pops up quickly.
6. I accidentally SPILLED juice over my keyboard, but since it has holes the juice flew through them. I used cloth to dry it and left it outside to dry under the sun for 3 days. The keyboard was responsive and the backlit LEDs were working too. It's not 100% water resistant, so do not spill any liquids over it because it will break.
In conclusion, the keyboard would last longer if I didn't do any of the following: eat and play, pull the keyboard towards me, spill juice over it or constantly place weight on the left side of the keyboard. The mouse however, is more durable than the keyboard and I've been using it for 1 year and 1 month.
I now replaced the keyboard for a K70, but I'm still using the mouse.
Highly recommend as a budget gaming keyboard