1,348
Colour: Keyboard and Mouse Only|Change

If you have any questions please ask me.

The keyboard is about 19inches, so a 75-80cm mat will cover both the keyboard and mouse.
The mouse has a similar size as the Corsair M65.

It's COMPATIBLE with all versions of Windows, Mac and Linux and Wii (don't know about PS4/Xbox)

I bought the Nemesis Kane Pro from another retailer on the 17th of October 2015. This is my second purchase of this product, but this time it's from Amazon. The delivery company and delivery time are the same. Sent by DHL in 3-5 days to Ireland.

I used this set for HEAVY GAMING for about 1 year and this is what happened.

1. The keyboard is very sturdy, sleek and in good quality for its price. However, the keyboard legs will be the first ones to break. The left leg became loose, but it still hangs in there. I regularly rest my left hand on the left side of the keyboard, so the weight causes heavy friction if I pull the keyboard towards me. Also the keyboard fell about 8 times from my desk on the carpet. I think it will break faster if the floor wasn't carpeted.

2. It is well painted. However, if you constantly use WASD and SPACE and if you eat and play. The grease from your fingers will quicken the paint loss. The black paint around S and D slowly faded. The left side of the mouse where you place your thumb lost little bit of paint as well. This is due to grease and constant friction by your thumb while you move the mouse.

3. The cables braided, so they are very sturdy.

4. The box has a nice print and it's great for display. You can also recycle it.

5. Since these are rubber domes the actuating the keys are easy, but mushy. After 10 months, the SPACE bar can get stuck or there's a delay when it pops back up. This is because my thumb is always resting on the left end of the space bar, so there's friction and weight. If I press it on the middle or on the right end it pops up quickly.

6. I accidentally SPILLED juice over my keyboard, but since it has holes the juice flew through them. I used cloth to dry it and left it outside to dry under the sun for 3 days. The keyboard was responsive and the backlit LEDs were working too. It's not 100% water resistant, so do not spill any liquids over it because it will break.

In conclusion, the keyboard would last longer if I didn't do any of the following: eat and play, pull the keyboard towards me, spill juice over it or constantly place weight on the left side of the keyboard. The mouse however, is more durable than the keyboard and I've been using it for 1 year and 1 month.

I now replaced the keyboard for a K70, but I'm still using the mouse.

Highly recommend as a budget gaming keyboard
on 21 August 2016
I am very happy with this bundle it has definitely improved my set up. I enjoy the LEDs on the keyboard, mouse and headset. The keyboard LED on purple has a slight issue around the G key whereby the blue LED leaks through making a weird purple-blue effect, but that's not much of a problem really. This keyboard is lovely to type on, much better than my previous keyboard. The keys are responsive and make a nice loud click, which I like but others may not. The cable for the keyboard is long and feels strong.
The gaming mouse is a much needed upgrade for me and is very responsive and has some dpi settings, which are distinguishable. The LEDs on the mouse cannot be controlled unfortunately, but they do look awesome. Likewise the cable is strong but not that long really might need an extension cable to be honest. This mouse is very comfortable for gaming, however the buttons are not amazing, but they get the job done. The mouse mat looks awesome and feels great too, its large and the print is good quality.
I like the headset a lot as it has a nice red colour which is complimented by blue LEDs. From my experience so far its comfortable for medium length gaming sessions (1-3 hours) wouldn't recommend this for long sessions. The sound quality is good its well rounded for voice clarity, in game effects and its decent for listening to music. The cable is long enough for me and feels equally strong. The only thing I would like more out of this headset is for the headset to be retractable, but that's just me being picky.
Overall im very pleased especially considering the price of this bundle, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to improve their set up without braking the bank :)
on 8 September 2016
I purchased this a long time ago, I honestly do not remember. I was too lazy too leave a review but I have worked up a habit of writing now so I have come back to this. I am typing on this keyboard right now and I still love it from the day I purchased this. I only grabbed it as an emergency replacement until I could save up for a new Razer set but I ended up keeping this. The only one single issue, is that the light colour you choose is not retained so when you restart your PC, it reverts to the initial red. Apart from that its awesome. The design is of the keyboard is average which is not a bad thing. The backlight is fairly bright and gives you the option to adjust the brightness along with the option of three colours as you can see from the seller images. The layout is UK! Which is what I love, the @ symbol belongs next to the shift key! The rest of the keys are laid out as you would expect but there are no specialised keys such as audio control and music play back for example. Typing is awesome, and loud, another thing I expect from a keyboard, if your not mechanical at least feel and sound like one! A great keyboard in my opinion.

The mouse for me is more comfortable than the Razer Deathadder which was my previous one but it just doesn't have as much weight to it which is unfortunate. The other issue which is not a serious one for me is that the lighting is not adjustable, it just transitions from colours to colours mixed with a rainbowy type effect. But honestly it is still brilliant.

The keyboard and mouse feels high end and they have lasted me a long time. For the price you will not find better, in fact it is better than a lot of the high end products out there.
on 11 November 2016
Overall I have found both the keyboard and mouse to be good for gaming. The keyboard does need pretty firm presses in the keys but that isn't really too much of an issue. If the keyboard was more expensive it would have lost a star or two for a couple of details. The first is that if the keys are not illuminated then the letters and symbols are difficult to read. When illuminated the letters are fine but shifted characters on the numbers are only partially illuminated unless you are looking at the keyboard from above.

The mouse works fine and compared to more expensive items lacks some features that would normally be adjustable by software but at this price... The most annoying thing is the lights though. When my PC powers down the lights on the keyboard are switched off but on the mouse they remain on. That may not be an issue depending on where your PC is but it does mean that I have to unplug the mouse after use.

Overall and based on price I think this is a decent combination.
on 31 March 2015
I had ordered this combo pack yesterday and it was delivered only 1 hour ago!

Upon setting the keyboard and mouse up I did encounter a problem with the length of cable on both devices. This isn't much of a problem for me as I was able to use a couple of USB extension cables I keep for just such occasions, but this is something too keep in mind when purchasing this product and wanting to hide any cables from view.
Sadly you cannot keep the back light on the keyboard from returning to its default colour when starting up the computer but that isn't a big problem. The keyboard does come with two buttons for controlling the colour and brightness, just don't expect it too be the same when you nest start up your computer.

The mouse so far has worked fine and is easy to grip. I have large hands and can use it reasonably well. The mouse has two side buttons that was easy to reach although soft upon pressing which has already caused me to go back or forward on a web page by accident however, I am putting that down to only just getting used to the feel.

Overall I rated this 4/5 only due to the short cables other than that the pack is worth the money!
on 24 February 2017
At first the keyboard works fine. Then after a while of using it the shift keys or others will stop working and only work on and off. I wish that I had bought a more expensive keyboard as this one was a waste of money which is now too late to refund. DON'T BUY!!
on 5 May 2017
They look fantastic but the mouse is 5 months old and the scrolling has packed up when i scroll up or down the page jumps i expected the mouse to last longer than 5 months tbh
on 25 April 2017
Nice keyboard. Keys still working after several months of (moderate) gaming. Looks the business, and appears far more expensive than it actiually is. Light is bright enough, and can vary in intenisty according to your personal choice. Decent colours too, though mine never seems to 'remember' my favorite colour after switching off the PC. Still, easy enough to reset again.
Does switch off light to save power if not used for a couple of minutes, and features handy shortcut keys for 'home', 'mute', 'volume' FF/REW etc etc.
Accurate enough typing.
Overall, very pleased.
on 11 June 2017
I'm really impressed....I bought this in October and I'm still using them without issue, 8 months later. For the price, this was an outstanding purchase. Even if my keyboard and mouse both broke tomorrow, I'd have no hesitation in re-buying the same products. I wouldn't even bother looking elsewhere.

The x3 colours on the keyboard are great, with various brightness settings available too.

The mouse looks amazing and functions extremely well. It has x4 sensitivity options, on top of your mouse settings controlled via the pc settings. The back and forward buttons on the left side of the mouse are extremely useful and I catch myself at work unsuccessfully trying to go back and forward with mice that don't have this feature :)

The keyboard's individual keys are easily-removable for cleaning if you drop ketchup etc between the keys! Just pull them with your hands, or wedge them out with something. The keyboard functions well. It's so easy to type quickly with it. It's one of those nice noisey-key ones, and performs beautifully.
on 16 May 2017
I absolutely love this keyboard-its one of the best Ive used. The tactile feel and response time is excellent, siize and placing of the keys being just right, for both a game player and a touch typist
I also love the colors and the way you can change them and the brightness as I like to play in dim light- they are bright enough to see even at the lowest setting.
Arrived before expected. I would definitely buy from seller again and encourage you to buy this product