on 8 April 2014
I bought this book because I have recently got into training with sandbags, tyres, prowlers, farmer's walks, etc. And wanted some ideas. This book delivered many ideas and introduced me to a new kind of training that I have never heard of before. It's about working slow so that you can do loads of reps with heavy weight. I love how the author made his own sandbags too. It's got me thinking of what I could use at home, not just for sandbags but for all sorts of equipment. All in all a double good book. Well done young man!
on 13 June 2014
This book makes a surprisingly good introduction to sandbag training. From making the equipment to easy to understand, but effective exercises & workouts.

I liked to the way that the exercises were broken down & how they could be categorised. All in all a good buy.
on 9 March 2016
I can't believe I bought this !